NCDC Job Vacancies 2022/2023 | NCDC Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is the government agency, that’s at the forefront of the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak in Nigeria. It is charged with the duty of rapid response and identifying infected persons. Surveillance of high-risk areas and isolation of patients, as well as regular updates on the state of the disease in the nation, are all core duties of the NCDC.
The centre runs a system called Surveillance Outbreak Response Management and Analysis System (SORMAS) which was jointly developed with Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI). The aim is to improve surveillance activities in the centre.
This is to announce that recruitment for NCDC Job vacancies 2022/2023 has commenced. Nigerians looking for NCDC Job opportunities, NCDC Nigeria recruitment, NCDC Internship 2022, or how to process NCDC recruitment Applications should apply.
For a clear understanding, we are going to give some descriptions of these available Jobs at NCDC. We believe it will provide a better view of the Job details. Additionally, our team here has also compiled resource links for all Applicants to use.
Job Title: Laboratory Manager at NCDC.
What You Should Know About NCDC Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023
With the recent tide of events in the country. The Nation relies solely on the capability of the NCDC to fight the Coronavirus surge. However, the fight to eliminate the pandemic is not a one-man fight which is one of the reasons that led to massive calls for NCDC Job Applications. Also, the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic has been taking different shapes. That is why the Federal Government is calling for all hands to be on deck as the fight against the Pandemic rages on.
There is a need for more specialists to identify with NCDC. Because of the increasingly widespread disease. Moreover, the NCDC Nigeria recruitment is open to all Nigerians irrespective of region or state of origin. The recruitment will take a clear transparent process to allow for the employment of the best hands. Additionally, some NCDC Job vacancies 2022 are contractual while others are on a permanent basis.
Certainly, the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak in Nigeria is a general one. Therefore, volunteers are also enjoined to identify with NCDC. Bear in mind that NCDC Recruitment Portal will not validate Applications with unverifiable documents.
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control Official Website
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023
- National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Portal
- DPR Recruitment 2022/2023 | DPR Jobs 2022
- NYSC 2022 Batch B Mobilization Timetable and Registration
Why You Should Apply for this NCDC Job Vacancy 2022/2023
- Pensionable with gratuities.
- Good and standard incentives along with improved working conditions.
- It gives one a sense of contribution to the fight against COVID-19 in Nigeria.
- Job vacancies at NCDC are currently among the highest paying jobs in Nigeria.
- Additionally, the NCDC Recruitment Portal is open to all eligible persons.
- Flexible work pattern that allows for easy workflow.
- Job vacancies at NCDC come with risks which is why they have additional risk payments attached to them.
Requirements for COVID-19 Laboratory Manager at NCDC
- Firstly, the selected person will help scale up the testing speed of COVID-19.
- Will collaborate with other team members to ensure the safety and maintenance of facilities used in the COVID-19 response.
- Provide technical support to the molecular laboratory bench team and mega lab bench team Diagnosis (virology/COVID-19).
- Furthermore, NCDC Job Vacancies 2022 officials made sound knowledge of computers mandatory.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in med-laboratory Jobs in Nigeria, especially in virology.
- Good team spirit.
- Sound communication skills while working with team members.
- Will also provide mentorship for those that came for NCDC Internship 2022/2023.
- Aside from the laboratory Jobs, the selected person will also perform other additional designated roles.
- Lastly, conduct analysis and interpretation of data samples obtained from the lab.
How to Apply for a Job at NCDC
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Above all, applicants that have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply. Should proceed to the recruitment portal and apply before the deadline.
Finally, Applications for NCDC Job vacancies 2022/2023 are free. Do not fall for scam recruitment schemes.
Visit ncdc.gov.ng for more information.