National Government Jobs in Kenya | Ministry of Interior Kenya Jobs 2020
The National Government of Kenya Ministry of Interior is calling on interested persons to submit their application for the ongoing recruitment in the Ministry. Eligible Kenyans should proceed submit and cue into this opportunity at Kenya Ministry of Interior.
We believe this National Government Jobs in Kenya will benefit those searching for Ministry of Interior Kenya Jobs 2020, Clerical Jobs Ministry of Interior Kenya or how to access Ministry of Interior recruitment portal.
For clarity and clear understanding we have outlined the requirements of these Jobs at Ministry of Interior.
What You Should Know About Kenya Ministry of Interior Jobs
- A good number of the Jobs are entry level Jobs in Kenya which means you need little or no level of experience to excel in it.
- It is similar to all other Government Jobs in Kenya where pensions and gratuities are assured.
- A non-discriminatory recruitment process that allows all eligible Applicants equal opportunity.
- The selected persons are also entitled to Government-sponsored seminars and workshops that go with Government Jobs in Kenya.
- There is security and permanency of Jobs.
- A strong disciplinary process that allows for work effectiveness.
- Candidates must be legal residents in Kenya.
- Additionally, must not have any issue with any law enforcement agency.
- Fake and falsified educational certificates would lead to automatic disqualification.
- A valid national ID card is a compulsory prerequisite.
- Application for Interior ministry Jobs is free to avoid scammers soliciting for money.
List of Available Jobs in Ministry of Interior Kenya Jobs 2020
Job: Assistant County Commissioner
Assistant County Commissioner Job Requirements in Kenya Ministry of Interior.
- The selected person will handle general administrative duties at the ministry of interior.
- Will ensure the security of Government property, assets, facilities, and inventory at the ministry.
- National Government Jobs in Kenya recruitment officials made it known that only B.sc holders would be accepted.
- Ministry of interior recruitment portal will validate only the application of experienced administrators.
- Solid background in Kenya County Jobs.
Job: Registration Officer
Requirements for the Position of Registrar at Kenya Ministry of Interior.
- It is one of the entry-level jobs in Kenya that requires no advanced level of experience.
- Issuing of passports and ID cards to eligible persons are all integral parts of this position.
- Receiving and scrutinizing applications for registration and registration record.
- This type of Jobs at Ministry of Interior requires commitment to thrive well in.
- Attending to inquiries on matters relating to the issuance of National Identity Cards.
- Experience from Clerical Jobs Kenya Ministry of Interior.
Job: Finger Print Officer
Finger Print Officer Job Requirements at Kenya Interior Ministry.
- Recording of fingerprint impressions and digital scan images.
- Apply if you have done similar National Government Jobs in Kenya.
- Most importantly, Candidates must be of sound discipline.
- Minimum of a graduate degree in forensic studies, social science, or other related disciplines to this Job.
- scanning recorded fingerprint impressions
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Ministry of Interior
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons should proceed to the recruitment portal and apply for their chosen position.