National Election Board of Ethiopia Vacancies | NEBE Recruitment 2022
The recruitment has been announced for the National Election Board of Ethiopia Vacancies. Therefore, eligible Ethiopians searching for election monitoring Jobs, election consultancy Jobs, public administration Job vacancies in Ethiopia, or National Election Board of Ethiopia vacancy should easily simply go through this update and apply.
Additionally, we shall also be outlining how to apply for this NEBE Recruitment 2022/2023. As well as the number of vacant positions for this public administration Job vacancy in Ethiopia.
National Election Board of Ethiopia Vacancies
NEBE is the sole authority responsible for the conduct of elections in Ethiopia. They also play the role of registration of political parties. The board is by far one of the most sensitive establishments of the government because of the role they play in the Ethiopian political space.
In order to strengthen their workforce, the Electoral body is looking for eligible Ethiopians of integrity and patriotism interested in Election monitoring Jobs and Election Consultancy jobs in Ethiopia. There are also vacancies for those in the area of journalism, communication and public administration.
Due to the nature of Ethiopian electoral Jobs. The NEBE Recruitment 2022 will be thorough to ensure only the best both in character and learning gets employed by the Board. We equally wish to state that the National Election Board of Ethiopia vacancy form is not for sale. Neither is it for the highest bidder.
Anybody found guilty of bribery in the course of NEBE Recruitment 2022/2023 risk prosecution. NEBE is an equal opportunity provider. Therefore, no one gets preferential treatment irrespective of background or political views. Be careful of scammers parading as Ethiopian Election Board members.
Why You Should Apply for NEBE Recruitment 2022/2023
- Standardized and competitive salaries.
- Gives you the opportunity of making a positive effect on the electoral course of the country.
- Exposure to in-house electoral activities. Thereby, gaining the experience.
- The Job is a sensitive one, the incentives and welfare packages are very enticing.
- Staff also get rewards for risks associated with elections in Ethiopia.
- Additionally, the National Election Board of Ethiopia Vacancies remains an opportunity to render service to one’s country.
Job Title: Experts in Various Fields
Requirements for these Job Vacancies for Experts in Ethiopia
- These 15 vacant positions are for people with various level of education like Master Degree, BSc, BA, MA, Bachelor’s Degree. So simply open the application form and apply for any job that suits you.
- Secondly, interested persons must be very experienced before applying for these jobs.
- Most importantly, the available positions include Civic Education and Quality Management Expert, Electronics Hardware Expert, Transport / Fleet Management Coordinator, Media Accreditation, Monitoring and Support Expert for Regional Office, Programme Associates.
Job Title: ICT Support Technician
Location: Addis Ababa
Details and Required Qualifications for the Role of ICT Support Technician
- Firstly, employees will earn nothing less than ETB 15,000 per month.
- Most importantly, only those that have a BA degree in related disciplines. Can fill the National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) job application form.
- Thirdly, each Applicant must have acquired a minimum of 01 experience. While doing jobs that are relevant to this position.
General Requirements and Roles
- Firstly, the least educational qualification is a National Diploma.
- Integrity and diligence.
- Experience from previous government Jobs in Ethiopia remains an advantage.
- Further, good communication skill is essential.
- Can work in an ever-changing work environment as detailed by NEBE Recruitment 2022.
- Basic computer skills.
- Deliver promptly on assignments especially during elections
How to Apply for a Job at NEBE
- Apply through the recruitment email
Above all, interested and qualified persons should submit their application letter along with an updated CV with three professional references via email to email@example.com by stating the position you are applying for on the subject email.
On the other hand, those that want to apply for the National Election Board of Ethiopia Vacancies. Can submit their applications to the NEBE Office Address at Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday and half day on Saturday.
You can equally see the NEBE Job Application form, then fill it out and submit it as stated in the form.
In addition, interested and qualified persons can equally visit the NEBE official website at www.nebe.org.et.
Applicants must ensure they submit correct and truthful information, to the National Election Board of Ethiopia job team. Also, we would love to see your contributions plus questions. In the comment section of this webpage.