Authorities have announced the commencement of National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Kenya Job Vacancies 2021. We believe the update will meet you well if you have been on the search for National Biosafety Jobs in Kenya, NBA Kenya Jobs 2021, Kenya Biosafety Jobs, or Biosafety Authority Jobs in Kenya.
In order to allow for more clarity, we have also listed the available vacancies as well as how best to apply for this National Biosafety Jobs in Kenya.
National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Kenya Job Vacancies 2021
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) is a state corporation in Kenya mandated to ensure safety to human and animal health and provide adequate protection of the environment from harmful effects that may result from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
The role of the authority remains very sensitive because it deals with human health. Funded by the government, the Authority has been of immense help in the fight to ensure a healthy state of the nation. The ongoing recruitment for National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Kenya Job Vacancies 2021 is part of the drive to solidify the staff strength as the authority looks to meet up the demands of the job.
However, Biosafety Authority Jobs in Kenya remain open to eligible persons even those with the least educational requirement can apply. It might also interest you to know NBA Kenya Jobs are free with no recruitment charge.
List of Available National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Kenya Job Vacancies 2020/2021
Title: Senior Human Resources Officer
Roles and Requirements for this Senior Human Resources Officer Job at the NBA Kenya
- Firstly, the person will oversee recruitment, training, promotion, and reprimand of staff among many other things in the company.
- Secondly, He or She will also assist in drafting departmental procurement plans.
- With a minimum of HND, you can apply. However, A master’s degree will be an advantage if you have it.
- Kenya Biosafety Jobs officials demand at least 4 years or more relevant experience.
Title: Office Assistant
Roles and Requirements Office Assistant Position at the NBA Kenya
- Will undertake office secretarial duties.
- Also, good communication skills are essential. As detailed by the National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Kenya Job Vacancies 2021 officials.
- Certainly, with at least a KSCE certificate, you can apply.
- In addition, simply apply If you have done similar Office assistant Jobs in Kenya.
- Basic computer knowledge is an advantage in getting this Biosafety Kenya Job.
Roles and Requirements for this Driver Role at the National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Kenya
- Maintenance and repairs of vehicles.
- Undertake movement and logistics at the company.
- Valid Driving Licence.
- Must also be of sound state of mind and body.
- Most importantly, each Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- At least a KSCE certificate can qualify you for this National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Kenya Job Vacancies 2021.
Title: Senior Planning Officer
Roles and Requirements for this Senior Planning Officer Job at the National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Kenya
- Draft the Authority’s strategic plan, coordinate its review, and communicate to the various units.
- Will mentor those that came for NBA Kenya Internships as well as coach junior staff at the company.
- Certainly, this is one of the most sensitive National Biosafety Jobs in Kenya. As a result, candidates must be certified members of related professional bodies.
- Lastly, each Candidate must also be a university or polytechnic graduate.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya National Biosafety Authority
- Apply through the recruitment address
Above all, interested and qualified persons should apply online here: www.biosafetykenya.go.ke.