Ministry of Health Uganda Jobs 2020 | Ministry of Health Uganda Job Adverts
Ministry of Health Uganda is the sole Government ministry charged with the duty of ensuring Ugandans have access to adequate healthcare services. It also regulates the activities of other health institutions and establishments in the country. Uganda Ministry of health has been playing a tremendous role in the country’s battle to curtail Coronavirus.
We at Apply for a Job wish to inform our Uganda readers that recruitment has commenced for the Ministry of Health Uganda Jobs 2020. We believe that this Ministry of Health Uganda Job Advert will interest those on the search for Health Jobs in Uganda 2020, Public Health Jobs in Uganda 2020, Carpentry Jobs in Uganda 2020, Jobs in Kampala 2020 or Civil Engineering Jobs in Uganda 2020.
Job Title: Artisan/Carpenter
Job Location: Uganda
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Role of the Artisan Male Carpenter at Uganda Ministry
- These Carpentry Jobs in Uganda 2020 is open to all Artisans looking for Ministry Jobs in Uganda 2020.
- The Artisan will in collaboration with other technicians assist in repairs and maintenance of worn-out wooden facilities in the ministry.
- Will also handle the maintenance budget for the Ministry of Health and submit reports of repair activities to the management.
- If you can make recommendations on best standards when it comes to Carpentry Jobs and Artisan Jobs then this Ministry of Health Uganda Job Adverts is for you.
- Depending on your position and level of experience you will have to teach and train younger low skilled artisans in the Ministry.
- You will also be required to arrange safety seminars for health officers in the Ministry on how best to avoid office hazards that might arise from faulty wooden materials.
- Those that are conversant with doing Carpenter Jobs in Uganda 2020 are welcome to apply.
- Ministry of Health Uganda Job Adverts for these Jos in Kampala 2020 is open for virtually all highly skilled artisans in the country.
- If you are a low skilled Artisan looking for how to be gainfully employed we advise you apply for this Ministry of Health Uganda Jobs 2020.
- We advise all eligible persons to apply because the Job is pensionable like every other Government Job in Uganda.
- If you are eligible for this Job ensure you apply because Government Jobs offer the best welfare packages and Incentives.
- There are many unspecified Carpentry positions available for Ugandans to apply for.
- It is easy to apply for this Jobs because educational certificates are not compulsory just your level of experience is enough to get you this kind of Jobs in Uganda 2020.
Eligibility/Requirements of this Ministry of Health Uganda Jobs 2020
- With no certificate required only your level of experience appears more essential for the Job.
- If you have done Civil Engineering Jobs in Uganda 2020 before, then this recruitment is for you.
- This is among the current Jobs in Uganda that you can get with a minimum of O level certificate.
- The officials wish to remind Interested Persons that this Ministry of Health Uganda Job Adverts is only for legal residents in Uganda.
- A trade certificate or apprenticeship certificate would be an advantage for those that have it.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are important.
- Multitasking ability would be a desirable asset
- You must be ready to always move around because this is similar to those public health Jobs in Uganda where mobility would be an integral part of the Job.
- Ensure you bring all additional certificates and qualification that can give you an advantage towards getting employed for the this Job.
- Do not apply if you still have pending issues with law enforcement agents in Kampala.
- Candidates with falsified documents or certificates would be disqualified from applying.
How to Apply for Jobs at Uganda Ministry of Health 2020
- Apply via the recruitment address
Interested Persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should obtain the Application form from Uganda Ministry of Health Secretariat then fill the form and submit along with your CVs. Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the Reference Number specified against the vacancy. Submit the Application to the Address Below.
The Human Resource Office,
Lira Regional Referral Hospital.