MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Registration 2022/2023 – www.mautech.edu.ng
This is good news for persons that have left secondary school and are now willing to become undergraduates. At the prestigious Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH). The admission news you will be getting here is for persons that want to go into the MAUTECH undergraduate programme through UTME and Direct Entry.
Further, the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Admission Screening form 2022/2023 is finally out. So make sure you see the relevant information on this page. And confirm you are eligible for the admission screening.
It’s equally important that you follow the MAUTECH Post UTME application instructions. So you can achieve a successful application and also participate in the screening exercise.
MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Registration Requirements
- Firstly, qualified Candidates are those that scored nothing less than 160, in the recent Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam.
- Also, the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) management. Has made it clear that candidates must have upto 5 O’level credits. That will include the Engolish Langauge and Mathmatics.
- Thirdly, only discisplined and well behaved candidates are welcomed to do the MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Registration 2022/2023 at mautech.edu.ng.
- Candidates that did not choose this noble Institution as first choice. During their UTME registration can proceed to Apply for a change of course or Institution.
- Importantly, the Direct Entry Candidates are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
- Lastly, candidates that would like to combine O’level results, should not combine more than 2 sittings.
Importantly, the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post UTME Form, for the 2022//2023 academic session is yet to be released. Just ensure you always check back, because this page will be updated once the form is out.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Registration 2022/2023 at www.mautech.edu.ng
Above all, interested and qualified persons, that will like to become Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola students. Should read and adhere to the admission screening registration instructions we have added to this page.
On the other hand, candidates can DOWNLOAD THE FULL MAUTECH POST APPLICATION GUIDELINE HERE.
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2022/2023 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full Registration Procedure;
- You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2022/2023 Apply now link and click on ‘new applicant‘.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank)
- MAUTECH Admission List 2022/2023 – mautech.edu.ng (Modibbo Adama University of Technology)
- How To Score High In JAMB 2022 UTME
- JAMB 2022: Five Things You Should Consider Before You Register
To sum up, we hope we were able to provide solutions to your queries, through this “MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Registration 2022/2023 – mautech.edu.ng” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.