MAUTECH Admission List 2021/2022 – mautech.edu.ng (Modibbo Adama University of Technology)
The Apply for a Job team is happy to inform those that participated in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post UTME/admission screening for the 2021/2022 academic session. That the MAUTECH admission list 2021/2022 is out. And have also been uploaded online for easy checking.
That is to say, Candidates can easily follow the instructions that have been made available on this webpage. In other to know if they are among those that were recently admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH).
How to Check MAUTECH Admission Status for 2021/2022
- Firstly, the surest way to confirm if you have gained admission or not, is by checking at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) admission status checking portal here: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Then the second thing to do is to login into your profile with your username and password.
- When you must have successfully loged into your profile at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board portal.
- Simply locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Further, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the column provided.
- Lastly, select ‘Check Admission Status‘ and confirm if you have been admitted to study in MAUTECH or not.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List 2021/2022 on mautech.edu.ng
- Firstly, go to the MAUTECH admission portal at https://mautech.dynatechcloud.com/Home/Admission – HERE
- Secondly, supply your username and password where required.
- Lastly, select the ‘Log In’ button to access your MAUTECH admission status (Admitted candidates are to print their MAUTECH admission letter from the same page).
It’s Important that Successfully admitted Candidates should:
- Simply Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) admission.
- Print Your JAMB UTME And DE Admission Letter Here For 2021/2022 when you are done with accepting your MAUTECH admission.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply apply for a change of course.
- The confirmation of the offer is subject to your obtaining the minimum entry qualification for the course to which you have been admitted to study.
- Candidates should also have in mind that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), will send a formal admission letter to each and every one of them.
- Thirdly, admitted candidates should make sure they obtain and also submit a medical report during registration. (However, this report must be obtained at Government Hospital or University Clinic.
- Candidates must come with all their essential credentials to the registration venue.
- The management of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), will not hesitate to withdraw any candidate that presented a false credential from the University. Irrespective of the time the offence was discovered.
- Admitted candidates should make sure they visit the MAUTECH official website www.mautech.edu.ng. In other to see the schedule of fees, registration date and other details.
- Each candidate is required to complete his or her final registration with the Department within two (2) weeks. From the day he or she collected the original copy of the admission letter.
- Lastly, make sure you submit three sets of all your documents (photocopies) to your Department at MAUTECH.
- UDUSOK 2021/2022 Admission List
- Taraba State University (TASU) 2021/2022 Admission List (How To Check 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch)
- UNILAG 2021/2022 Admission List Is Out
- FUKASHERE 2021/2022 Admission List (Merit, Supplementary and Final)
- UNIJOS Admission List Is Out For 2021/2022 Academic Session (Check Here)
- ABSU 2021/2022 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch Admission List
To sum up, candidates should feel free to visit the MAUTECH official website www.mautech.edu.ng. So they can get more information about the University. Also, make sure you tell us what you think or ask questions via the comment section.