Marketing Executive and Business Development Manager Jobs at Savia Electric Services in Abuja
Savia Electric Services, a reputable electric company in Abuja is inviting interested and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Field: Sales Representative
Requirements for Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Savia Electric Services
- Firstly and most importantly, the Applicants must possess a degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Secondly, sales and marketing experience are essential for this Marketing Executive Job.
- Be fluent in English Language (Hausa is an advantage)
- Also, only those that Reside in Abuja should apply.
- The ideal candidate must have a flair of sales
- Certainly, Candidates should have exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build a rapport with the target market.
- Good negotiation skills
- Further, you should possess excellent time management skills before filling the application form for this Marketing Executive Job.
- Knowledge of IT
- Salary- Negotiable based on experience.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Field: Business Development
Requirements for Business Development Manager Job
- Firstly, each Applicant should have a Bachelors degree before applying for this Business Development Manager role.
- Experience Length: 3-5 years in a sale or business development environment
- Thirdly, You should be Familiar with relevant IT skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical and organized
- In addition, Have the ability to meet with Customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
- Excellent analytical and leadership Skills
Duties and Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager at Savia Electric Services
- However, the employee will build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts and company stakeholders.
- Review and communicate proposal and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives
- Similarly, the person will develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on sales, marketing to improve overall customers experience and satisfaction.
- Lastly, the employee will stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing and promotions.
How to Apply for a Job at Savia Electric Services
- Apply through the company’s recruitment email address
Above all, interested and qualified persons should forward their cv’s to email@example.com