MAERSK Line Recruitment 2019 for Customer Experience Partner and Collector
Today’s Job update is for Nigerians that wants to secure Jobs in a Leading World Container shipping company like Maersk.
Maersk Nigeria Limited is glad to announce some vacant positions, so that Candidates that have been looking for Freshers Jobs in shipping companies, can Apply.
Nevertheless, the Apply for a Job team is advising Candidates to settle down and read the details of this Maersk line recruitment, before using the Maersk recruitment portal to login and finally Apply for a Job online.
List of the Job Vacancies at Maersk Nigeria With Requirements
Job Title: Customer Experience Partner
Job Field: Customer Service Jobs
Requirements for Customer Experience Partner Job at MAERSK
- Those that have been searching for Jobs like Customer Service Agent and Customer Service Manager at Maersk, are so much welcomed to Apply for this Customer Experience Partner Job, however they should make sure they have acquired Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales or any discipline that is related to business.
- This Maersk ship management Job is surely for Graduates that has at least 2 years work experience in the areas stated above.
- Applicants that have worked in a shipping or logistics industry will indeed be more qualified for this Maersk ship management Job.
- Applicants that will be successful in this ongoing Maersk line recruitment 2019 (shipping company recruitment 2019) are the ones that can speak English Language very well, work under pressure and also have the ability to learn fast while doing team work.
Employee Benefit That Comes With Maersk Salaries
The Person that will occupy this Customer Experience Partner position, will be presented with the opportunity to create valuable network across the world and indeed, get improvement in his or her Leadership skills.
Job Title: Collector (Hausa Speaker)
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Requirements for Collector Job at MAERSK
- The Maersk recruitment process has been organised in a way that only Candidates that posses Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Chartered Accountant qualification are allowed to Apply for this Job.
- This Job vacancy at this shipping company in Nigeria (Maersk) is for someone that have acquired minimum of 3 years practical experience, while doing this kind of Job.
- Applicants should know how to speak Hausa Language fluently.
Employee Benefits That Comes With Maersk Salaries
The successful Applicant that will be given this Job will surely develop his or her career, while working in this complex and world-class ship management company (Maersk).
Secondly, you will be opportuned to learn more about Finance and Accounting.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at Maersk Nigeria Limited Online