Maersk Line Nigeria Recruitment | Maersk Recruitment Process
The Apply for a Job team is happy to inform the general public and anyone that has been looking for Job vacancy at a shipping company in Nigeria that the Maersk online registration is ongoing in order for the company to employ qualified Individuals into two vacant positions.
All you need to do is to gently go through the details of this Maersk recruitment 2019 which includes the Maersk recruitment process, Job requirements and How to Apply for a Job at Maersk Nigeria.
- MAERSK Line Recruitment 2019 for Customer Experience Partner and Collector
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Plus the Airtel Recruitment Portal
- Sales Representative Jobs in Lagos at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- AB InBev Graduate Program | Global Management Trainee Program 2019
- Honeywell Recruitment 2019 | Honeywell Recruitment Process
List of the Current Job Vacancies at Maersk Nigeria with Requirements
Job Title: Shift Manager
Job Field: Logistics / Transportation / Supply
Requirements for Shift Manager Job at this Maersk Line Nigeria Recruitment
- Those that are interested in working for Maersk Nigeria and have finally decided to Apply for this vacancy should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any other similar course.
- Candidates should also have a minimum of 7 years of experience while doing container terminal operations Job or any other related role.
- Interested Persons should be People that know how to attend to customers very well.
- The organizers of the Maersk recruitment process has stated that Applicants should be very good at computer usage.
- Graduates that have been waiting patiently to see details of Maersk Nigeria, Maersk recruitment process, Maersk oil Jobs, Maersk online registration for a Job opening or Maersk line Nigeria recruitment are strongly advised to Apply for this Job. However, they must possess good problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Maintenance Workshop Electrician
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Requirements for Maintenance Workshop Electrician Job at this Maersk Line Nigeria Recruitment
- Maersk Nigeria is looking forward to employing a Graduate that has a Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or any other similar course.
- Qualified Persons are those that have nothing less than 3 years of work experience as an Electrician in a container terminal engineering environment.
- Only those that are between 25 to 35 years old are welcomed to fill the Maersk online registration form for this Job.
- Every interested Person must have obtained a valid Driver’s license and also possess a minimum of 5 years of driving experience.
- Graduates that have been waiting patiently to see details of Maersk Nigeria, Maersk recruitment process, Maersk oil Jobs, Maersk online registration for a Job opening or Maersk line Nigeria recruitment are strongly advised to Apply for this Job. However, they must possess good verbal and written communications skills.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the Maersk Nigeria
- Fill the Maersk Online Registration Form for Job Openings
Interested and Qualified Graduates should use the Job title below to login to the Maersk recruitment website and fill the online registration form.
Shift Manager – jobsearch.maersk.com
Maintenance Workshop Electrician – jobsearch.maersk.com