Lorache Group Job Recruitment for Legal Senior Executive / Assistant Manager whose main duty will be to Assist Business on Issues Related to the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control (NAFDAC).
Candidates that are Invited to Apply for a Job at Lorache Group are the ones that have made these Essential Requirements listed below for this Vacant Position ready, Applicants should also learn the stated Responsibilities for before proceeding with online Job application through Lorache Group Job Recruitment Email Address.
About Lorache Group
Loraché also offers complete outsourcing HR Management Services which include: Recruitment of staff when needed, Induction and Orientation Administrative services. Our training and development services span through management, sales and marketing, customer service, leadership, effective office administration etc.
Job Title: Legal Senior Executive / Assistant Manager
Detailed Description of this Job
- This position will report to the International Legal Business Cluster Head and will work in close synthesis with the respective country Business Heads and CFOs particularly countries within West African countries.
- The position is designed to service the needs of the growing West African businesses of the Company and be constantly engaged in a periodic review of all facets of law related to dry hair business,, cosmetics, consumer products, household insecticides, foreign investment, indirect taxation and general trends in governmental, political, economic, investment related scenario.
- The position will work on, take a deep dive into and appreciate the immediate needs of legal issues in the Nigeria branch and other West African businesses.
What are the Responsibilities of a Legal Senior Executive / Assistant Manager at Workplace?
This position will be responsible to handle all legal, techno-commercial-legal, business-risk remedial assignments related to contract drafting, reputation, environment protection, industrial relations, international trade, litigation management, business advisory, and knowledge management including:
- Advising the management on various legal and regulatory aspects, IPRs and counterfeit related issues and compliances;
- Assisting business on NAFDAC issues.
- Drafting a variety of contracts related to procurement, real estate, distributors, services providers, distribution etc.
- Handling litigation related to labour disputes, consumer complaints and other civil disputes;
- Making presentations/high level notes to senior management of the company in Nigeria as well as peers in Africa about important legal developments including judicial pronouncements, new law/regulation.
List of the Things Every Applicant Should Have
- Post legal education in Lagos, a work experience of 3 to 4 years, preferably in corporations in fast moving consumer goods, food and retail spaces.
- Essentials: Having knowledge of intellectual property laws, property (real estate) laws, labour laws, consumer protection laws, contract drafting, court procedures a strong team player attitude, liaising skills high energy to collaborate and make things happen but take courage to advise businesses and its leaders as to where an activity or plan is a clear ‘no go’ or a ‘red-flag’.
- Desirable: Knowledge of regulatory framework related to various FMCG products (hair colours, cosmetics, fashion & salon products) and advertising.
- Language skills: Must be proficient in English, French.
- Other: Position will require moderate time allocation for work-related travelling which is part of the role.
Apply on or Before: 17th August, 2018.