LAUTECH Post UTME 2022/2023 for UTME/DE – apply.lautech.edu.ng
The time has come for prospective LAUTECH students to visit the school’s Post-UTME portal. And proceed with their admission screening registration at the portal.
To clarify, the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso has commenced the Application for her 2022/2023 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration – apply.lautech.edu.ng. In our usual manner, our team has gathered all you need to know about how to Apply for this LAUTECH Admission Screening 2022/2023.
So if you are among the qualified persons that want to enroll in the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso. Undergraduate program through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). Then you are advised to utilize this wonderful opportunity. In other to stand a good chance of being offered admission into this Government approved University.
Requirements for LAUTECH Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- First of all, the LAUTECH JAMB cut off mark for candidates that wants to fill the admission screening form is 160. That is to say, that any candidate whose JAMB score is not upto 170. Is not welcomed to fill out the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology admission screening form at apply.lautech.edu.ng
- Secondly, only candidates that have upto five credit in the UTME approved relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB. Will be part of this 2022/2023 admission screening exercise.
- Lastly, candidates should ensure they go through the JAMB Brochure in other to see more vital information.
When Will LAUTECH Post UTME Be Out
Importantly, the 2022/2023 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso admission screening form is out. Those that have always wanted to know when the form will be out should simply leave a comment below, subscribe for our free email updates, and always check back.
How to Apply or Fill the LAUTECH Post UTME Registration Form – apply.lautech.edu.ng
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University: apply.lautech.edu.ng – HERE to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as the incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be on white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgment page that assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Further, each candidate should have in mind that he or she will have to upload O’Level results on CAPS. Before the LAUTECH management can consider the person for admission. Also, candidates must proceed to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their LAUTECH admission.
- LAUTECH 2022/2023 Postgraduate Admission Forms
- LAUTECH Admission List 2022/2023 (Merit and Supplementary)
- UNN Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration Portal
- ANSU Post UTME Registration Portal | COOU Post UTME 2022/2023
To sum up, Applicants that will like to make inquiries can reach the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso Admission management via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Don’t forget to tell us what you think in the comment section.