Latest Job Vacancies at the Coca-cola Company for 2022 – careers.coca-colacompany.com
The Coca-cola company in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill vacant positions of Marketing Insights Manager and System Economics, Analyst. In other words, Coca-cola is one of the most popular names in the world. Also, they are known for the production and distribution of good products that are mainly used for refreshments.
List of these Latest Job Vacancies at Coca-cola Company With Full Details
Job Title: BU Finance Customer & Marketing Insights Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Executive / Management
Duties of a Marketing Insights Manager at Coca-cola Company
- The Person will work as a Consultant and also as a highly-skilled Personal
- The Person will create value and opportunities for already existing and incoming customers
- The Employee will handle most price issues that have to do with the customers and finally report to HQ
- Have the ability to develop and manage teams in order to sustain the talented members
- Ability to teach and bring out the best in team members, so they can achieve the desired goals.
- Have the ability to manage projects and finish whatever Job you will be assigned to do before the deadline.
- Be able to make good decisions on business-related issues in order to encourage individual professional growth among team members
- Be able to adopt new strategies that will ensure the constant growth of the firm.
Essential Requirements for Marketing Insights Manager Job That’s Among the Coca-cola Bottling Vacancies
- The BU Finance Customer & Marketing Insights Manager should have the ability to pay attention to details.
- Have good and effective communication skills before applying for this Coca-cola job.
- A minimum of 20% travel is needed through BU locations
- Have an ownership mindset while working for the company in order to inspire others so the company will arrive at its 2022 vision.
Job Title: Planning and System Economics Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Main Responsibilities of a Planning and System Economics Analyst at Coca-cola Bottling Company
- Firstly, anyone that occupies this position will be in charge of budgetary management of the franchise
- The Person will always make an outstanding impact on the franchise teams
- Further, the role will see to compiling monthly DME expenses and also give the compiled monthly figures to the finance manager and RPMs.
- This Planning and System Economics Analyst also makes sure that all processes are followed in a standard and accurate way.
Coca-cola Recruitment Requirements for Planning and System Economics Analyst Job
- Applicants must possess good foundational competence and technical skills. Before working at coca-cola Nigeria.
- They should have at least 3 to 4 years of work experience before applying for Coca-cola Nigeria recruitment 2022.
- Most importantly, applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Ph.D/MD will also be an advantage.
How to Apply for a Job at the Coca-cola Nigeria
Above all, interested and Qualified Applicants that have carefully gone through the details of this Job should Apply here: www.companionably.com
Or Apply directly at careers.coca-colacompany.com
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Cocacola Factory Salary
In Texas, the average annual salary for a Coca-Cola Factory is $37,249 per year. In case you need a quick salary calculation, that works out to about $17.91 per hour. This equates to $716 each week or $3,104 per month.
While applyforajob.org reports salaries as high as $67,423 and as low as $15,127, the majority of Coca-Cola Factory salaries in Texas currently range from $22,906 (25th percentile) to $35,872 (75th percentile), with top earners (90th percentile) earning $49,270 per year.
The typical salary at a Coca-Cola Factory ranges substantially (up to $12,966), implying that there may be numerous prospects for growth and increased pay dependent on skill level, location, and years of experience.
According to recent applyforajob.org job posting activity, the Coca-Cola Factory employment market in Texas is not extremely active, since few employers are presently hiring.
Texas ranks 28th out of 50 states in terms of Coca-Cola Factory pay.
applyforajob.org regularly checks our database of millions of active jobs published locally throughout America to provide the most accurate annual salary range for Coca-Cola Factory positions.
the Apply for a Job team always wants to know what you think about this “Latest Job Vacancies at the Coca-cola Company for 2022” update. Through your reactions and comments, so try to leave a comment on this page and also make use of the share buttons. To share the job on social media, to enable your people to gain access to the information.