Latest Job Vacancies at the Coca-cola Company for 2021/2022
The Coca-cola company in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill vacant positions for Marketing Insights Manager and System Economics Analyst. In other words, Coca-cola is one of the most popular names in the world. Als, they are known for the production and distribution of good products that are mainly used for refreshment.
List of these Latest Job Vacancies at Coca-cola Company With Full Details
Job Title: BU Finance Customer & Marketing Insights Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Executive / Management
Duties of a Marketing Insights Manager at Coca-cola Company
- The Person will work as a Consultant and also as a highly-skilled Personal
- The Person will create value and opportunities for already existing and incoming customers
- The Employee will handle most price issues that have to do with the customers and finally report to HQ
- Have the ability to develop and manage teams in order to sustain the talented members
- Ability to teach and bring out the best from team members, so they can achieve the desired goals.
- Have the ability to manage projects and finish whatever Job you will be assigned to do before the deadline.
- Be able to make good decisions on business-related issues in order to encourage individual professional growth among team members
- Be able to adopt new strategies that will ensure the constant growth of the firm.
Essential Requirements for Marketing Insights Manager Job That’s Among the Coca-cola Bottling Vacancies
- The BU Finance Customer & Marketing Insights Manager should have the ability to pay attention to details.
- Have good and effective communication skills before applying for this Coca cola job.
- Minimum of 20% travel through is needed through BU locations
- Have an ownership mindset while working for the company in order to inspire others so the company will arrive at her 2021 vision.
Job Title: Planning and System Economics Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Main Responsibilities of a Planning and System Economics Analyst at Coca-cola Bottling Company
- Firstly, anyone that occupies this position will be in charge of budgetary management of the franchise
- The Person will always make an outstanding impact on the franchise teams
- Further, the role will see to compiling monthly DME expenses and also give the compiled monthly figures to the finance manager and RFMs.
- This Planning and System Economics Analyst also makes sure that all processes are followed in a standard and accurate way.
Coca-cola Recruitment Requirements for Planning and System Economics Analyst Job
- Applicant must possess good foundational competence and technical skills. Before working at coca-cola Nigeria.
- They should have at least 3 to 4 years of work experience before applying for Coca cola Nigeria recruitment 2021.
- Most importantly, applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Ph.D/MD will also be an advantage.
How to Apply for a Job at the Coca-cola Nigeria
Above all, interested and Qualified Applicants that have carefully gone through the details of this Job should Apply here: www.coca-colacompany.com
Application Deadline: Not Specified.