Latest Banking Jobs in Lagos | Financial Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
There has been a persistent search for Job openings by many Job seekers around the world. For us at Apply for a Job, our zeal and drive are to bring to the notice of our readers/visitors, the vacancies that suit their field and provide a platform for people to assess information relating to these Jobs.
With growing interest in Lagos Jobs, today we are bringing to your notice one of the latest Banking Jobs in Lagos being offered by a Microfinance Bank, known as Karferry Limited.
Those that have been searching for Financial Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Microfinance Jobs, Graduate Banking Jobs are so much advised to apply.
Job Title: Loan Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Description of These Loan Officer Jobs in Lagos
- Those that will be getting these Microfinance Bank Jobs would be charged with the duty of marketing the firm’s financial products to customers and clients.
- Successful Persons for these positions would help in the proper administration of office duties for organizational goals.
- These Jobs are among the experience hire banking Jobs in Nigeria where the workers are given the responsibility to manage the loans of customers and also assure them of the firm’s competence in handling their financial needs.
- They will have to work closely with other teams in bringing up innovative ideas that will help compete favourably with other Micro Finance Banks currently recruiting in Nigeria.
- With the rising competition in the Financial sector, loan officers would have to draft incentives and best financial practices that will attract clients.
Requirements For These Microfinance Banking Jobs in Lagos
- These Karferry Limited Microfinance Jobs are among the Latest Banking Jobs in Lagos that require Applicants to have professional work ethics.
- Like most experience hire banking Jobs in Nigeria, Applicants for this Job should have nothing less than 2 years experience in any finance field.
- With an encouraging monthly pay, this Financial Job is definitely one of the Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria, however, only those that can deliver on set organizational objectives are urged to apply.
- Though this appears like a Graduate Banking Job, those with finance-related educational certificates would stand better chances of getting these Jobs.
- Candidates should know that banks currently recruiting in Nigeria for these positions are time conscious, therefore punctuality is a necessary trait expected from Interested Persons.
- These Loan Officer Jobs requires Candidates to have excellent communication skill.
- Financial Job vacancies in Nigeria can be very competitive. Therefore, those that are applying must be willing to endure certain extent of pressure while working.
- Interested Persons should have sound knowledge of Customer service Jobs because this work involves a workers-client relationship.
- There are just 20 vacant positions for those interested Persons in these Banking Jobs at Kaferry Limited. However, Candidates must be resident in Lagos, Lekki preferably or willing to relocate.
How to Apply for a Job at Kaffery Limited
- Apply via the Bank’s Recruitment Portal
Interested Persons that meet the requirements for these Loan Officer Jobs should proceed to the recruitment portal here: www.google.docs.com and apply.
Like CBN Job vacancies, there might be a Bank recruitment test for Candidates. However, only successful applicants would be contacted for these latest Banking Jobs in Lagos.