Latest Airtel Kenya Recruitment 2022 | Airtel Jobs in Kenya
When it comes to Mobile Telecommunications service providers in Kenya. Airtel Kenya is one major player that has built trust and reliability among its customers and partners in Kenya.
The Apply for a Job team is happy to announce that this Telecom Giant is currently recruiting for many positions in the company.
Those that have been searching for Vacancies in Telecommunication Companies, Telecommunication Jobs in Kenya, ICT Jobs in Kenya, Glo recruitment, or Highest Paying Telecom Jobs in Kenya can fit into any of Airtel Kenya Job vacancies if they possess the requirements.
List of Available Vacancies at this Airtel Kenya Recruitment 2022/2023 Plus Requirements
Job Title: Engineer (Business Support)
Job Field: Telecommunications
Requirements Business Support Engineer Role at Airtel Kenya
- This position would require the successful Applicant to aid Airtel Kenya in providing a solution for RAN-related customer complaints. Therefore only those with strong and fast analytical skills are welcome to apply.
- Secondly, sound and vast knowledge of RAN designs, IP Networking, and design are expected from those applying for this telecommunications Job in Kenya.
- This position is a sensitive one at Airtel Kenya. Therefore, Applicants must have up to 8 years of experience doing similar ICT Jobs in Kenya. Before applying for this job.
- Interested Persons for this Job are also required to know how Huawei business processes work before applying for this Airtel Kenya Job vacancy.
Job Title: Regional Technical Officer
Job Field: Information Technology / ICT
Required Qualifications for this Regional Technical Officer Job
- The successful Applicant for this position would be charged with the duty of managing day-to-day Technical Operations of Airtel Kenya in an assigned Region.
- As one of the Highest Paying Jobs in Kenya. Airtel is settling for nothing less than 8 years of experience in telecom operations and maintenance from Candidates for this job at this latest Airtel recruitment 2022/2023.
- Another requirement for these kinds of vacancies in telecommunication companies is good team management.
- The Telecommunication industry is very competitive, Candidates for this position are expected to be highly innovative. And creative in order to contribute to the sustainable growth of Airtel Kenya in the Industry.
Job Title: Head [Business Support System]
Job Field: Information Technology / ICT
Requirements for Head of Business Support System Job at this Airtel Kenya Ongoing Recruitment
- The Latest Airtel recruitment 2022/2023 for this position is strictly for Computer science Graduates.
- Having experience from doing Telkom Kenya jobs or 9mobile Jobs. will be an advantage for those applying for this job.
- Airtel Kenya is looking for passionate and committed individuals who can help in the management of its IT unit for the business support system. Like Revenue Assurance, Fraud management, ERP e.t.c.
- Further, this job is made for someone that can always discharge his or her duties effectively, and on time too.
- Interested Persons must have been certified by related professional bodies as required in most vacancies in Telecommunication companies.
- Only Graduates of Telecommunication Engineering or its related disciplines can visit the Airtel recruitment portal for this Position.
- The Latest Airtel recruitment 2022/2023 is strictly for people of diligence and integrity, especially those that have decided to apply for this position.
How to Apply for a Job at Airtel Kenya
- Apply via the Company’s recruitment portal
Applicants that can meet the requirements for either of these positions. Should proceed to the recruitment portal that is added beside the job titles and apply online HERE.
Airtel Kenya Past Questions and Answers for Job Recruitment would be very useful in getting these Jobs, Applicants are advised to obtain it.