Lafarge Group 2022 Graduate Trainees Recruitment – dragnetscreening.ng/home/lafargegtp
Lafarge Group – Created in 1833, Lafarge group, headquartered in France, is the world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in three of its activities: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates & Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.
Located in 62 countries with 64,000 employees, Lafarge is a world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in its Cement, Aggregates & Concrete businesses. In 2013, Lafarge posted sales of 15.1 billion euros – dragnetscreening.ng/home/lafargegtp.
- Jobs at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Total Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 | Total Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Apply for a Job at Thrive Agric for Agricultural Extension Agents for Graduates
- Jobs in Rivers State 2022/2023 | Job Vacancies in Rivers State 2022
- How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (After NYSC)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos State
- Application is open to young Nigerian Graduates seeking to gain employment in Ashaka Cement, a part of the Lafarge Group.
- This Application, which is part of the CSR initiative of Lafarge Africa, is open to all suitable candidates with a preference for candidates that are indigenes of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Lafarge Africa is reputed for offering its employees exciting careers with meaning. This includes personal development opportunities, international mobility, and safe and attractive working conditions.
Requirements for this Graduate Trainee Program
- Firstly, a minimum of a Second Class Lower Degree or HND Upper credit
- Secondly, Applicants must not be above 30 years as of 31st December 2022.
- In addition, interested persons must have completed the NYSC program before applying to be part of this program – dragnetscreening.ng/home/lafargegtp.
- Interested persons will ensure that they follow the application guidelines very well.
- Lastly, only people that are well behaved can apply for this Lafarge 2022 Graduate Trainee Program.
How to Apply for a Job at Lafarge Group
- Apply via the Recruitment Portal
Above all, interested and qualified candidates should visit the Official Lafarge Group Graduate Trainee recruitment portal here: dragnetscreening.ng and fill out the online application form.
Importantly, candidates that want to apply for other job opportunities at the Lafarge Group. Can proceed to this official Lafarge job/career website HERE, in other to see the latest job opportunities and also apply online.
In conclusion, feel free to use the comment section, to share your thoughts so the Apply for a Job team can know what you think. And understand how to serve you better.