KUST Wudil Admission List 2022/2023 | How to Check KUST Admission Status
The Kano University Of Science and Technology (KUST) merit admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is finally out.
This KUST fresh admission List is for candidates that applied for the KUST Post UTME. through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). And also participated in the admission screening exercise.
To clarify, the Kano University Of Science and Technology admission list contains the names of candidates.
Who has been offered provisional admission into the university’s degree programs? That’s why all prospective KUST students must follow the “How to Check KUST Admission Status” procedure on this page. In other to know if they have been admitted or not.
In addition, the Apply for a Job team also added guidelines to the things that admitted candidates must do.
So they can accept and equally keep their Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) 2022/2023 admission. Simply go through the full content of this web page to see all.
Is KUST Merit Admission List Out
Meanwhile, the KUST admission list for the 2022–2023 academic session is out. However, the importance of this update is to keep you informed and also expose you to the Kano University Of Science And Technology admission list-checking procedure.
Just leave a comment in the comment section, so we can notify you when more list comes out.
How to Check KUST Admission Status
- The first thing you should do is to log in to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab. The next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Lastly, select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your KUST admission status.
What to do After Checking the KUST Wudil Admission List
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Kano University Of Science And Technology admission.
- Each candidate must proceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her KUST admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter because you will be needing it for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
Another Way to Checking Your Kano University Of Science And Technology Merit Admission Status
- Go to the KUST admission status checking portal at https://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/ (for Direct Entry and UTME)
- Use the search bar to search for a specific candidate by either JAMB number, state, program applied or program offered.
Recommended: Tech-U Admission List Portal for 2022/2023
Lastly, it’s important you note that checking the KUST Wudil admission list is completely free. That is to say, you should not pay anyone in other to check your admission status on the school website.