KSU Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration Portal | Kogi State University
The Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME registration portal. Is now open for candidates that have always wanted to enrol for degree programmes. In this noble Institution, through UTME or Direct Entry admission process.
As a result, the Apply for a Job team has simplified this KSU Post UTME 2022/2023 registration process for you. Because we have provided the vital information, which will guide you through this application process.
The details of the Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME, which you see here includes. The full requirements for KSU admission screening application, How to fill the KSU Post UTME registration form, Cut off mark, Application closing date and lots more. So simply read through this page, and follow the registration procedure.
JAMB Cut Off Mark and Other Requirements for KSU Post UTME 2022/2023 Application
- The Kogi State University admission screening form is for candidates that scored upto 160 or above. In the JAMB examination
- Secondly, candidates must possess good O’level results, which involves having not less than 5 credits in five different subjects. That must include the english language and mathematics.
- On the other hand, Applicants should have in mind that the University actually requires candidates to have more than 160 JAMB score. In other to be admitted to certain departments.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
When is KSU Post UTME Starting 2022/2023
Applicants should know that the Kogi State University Post UTME Form is not yet on sale. Meanwhile, all you should do now is to go through the requirements and application procedure on this page.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on
Thursday 30th September 2021 and end on Wednesday 20th October 2021.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating the correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Kogi State University as an institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
KSU Post UTME 2022/2023 Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday
25th October to Saturday 2nd November 2021 for UTME Candidates.
Direct entry candidates screening is scheduled for
03 & 04 November 2021.
Also, every candidate should ensure that he or she takes note of the Admission Screening date. And the date will which has been properly indicated on the slip, that they will normally print after registration.
Related Admission News
- KSU 2022/2023 Post UTME Admission Screening Result
- IAUE Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | Ignatius Ajuru University of Education
- Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Admission Screening Application
- Borno State University (BOSU) Admission Screening
- FUAM 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
Lastly, subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job for subsequent KSU admission updates. And also leave a comment below, in the comment section.