KPMG Nigeria 2018 University Scholarship Award and How to Apply
The KPMG Professional Services Limited, is delighted to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for 2018 University Scholarship Program.
Successful Applicants will be awarded scholarships to study at Federal Universities in Nigeria
Candidates that are Interested in this KPMG Nigeria 2018 University Scholarship Award should gently go through this post, to see the requirements and How to Apply for a Scholarship at KPMG Nigeria.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Title: 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
Details of this Ongoing KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Award, 2018/2019
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
Academic Qualifications for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Award, 2018/2019
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
How to Apply for a Scholarship at KPMG Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Apply on or Before: 21st September, 2018.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2018” in the subject of the email
Click here: home.kpmg.com for more details.