KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020 | Job Vacancies in Ghana
KPMG is a leading financial advisory and business consultancy company. It has a competitive dominance in many African and European countries helping companies overcome the stress of poor business financial analysis thereby aiding growth.
The company as we are going to announce today is currently recruiting for some Job vacancies in Ghana available at the company. This current Job in Ghana at KPMG we believe to the best of our knowledge will interest those searching for Urgent Job vacancies in Ghana 2020, Business Ghana Jobs 2020, KPMG Graduate recruitment 2020 Ghana or KPMG recruitment 2020.
Job Title: Manager ( Risk Management and Governance )
Job Location: Ghana
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Details of this KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Through capacity building and business development, the manager will draft a pathway through which the company can access the best opportunities for growth.
- If you are searching for Urgent Job vacancies in Ghana 2020 to harness your skill in business development then this KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020.
- This is among the current Jobs in Ghana that Applicants can apply from any part of the country.
- Working with KPMG provides one a platform to link up with like-minds, then share and learn from each other’s wealth of experience.
- Officials disclosed that before visiting the KPMG career login page to apply, ensure you are the type that can work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Ghana’s Business environment is very essential, especially in the Finance sector.
- KPMG Business Ghana Jobs are one of the highest paying Jobs in Ghana, so if you are good at risk management don’t skip this opportunity at KPMG.
- The company also affords its staff, Foreign sponsored trips, Transport allowance, work bonuses along with many other work incentives to boost their productivity at work.
- KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020 officials also made it clear that the recruitment is for Ghanaians only, foreigners residing in the country are advised not to apply.
- For more information on this recruitment leave a comment below and subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job.
Eligibility / Requirements for this KPMG Job
- The position is for professionals that is why only Masters Degree holders in Risk Management, Business Development or related Social Science courses are the most welcome to apply.
- Must be able to work under little or no supervision as disclosed by KPMG Ghana Recruitment officials 2020.
- It is also mandatory for Applicants to be certified members of related professional bodies which is typical of this type of Job vacancies in Ghana.
- This is not like KPMG Graduates recruitment 2020 or KMPG Internships 2020, anybody applying must have at least 10 years experience in the field of Financial and Business Risk Management.
- As stated earlier non-citizens of Ghana are not welcome to apply.
How to Apply for a Job at KPMG
- Apply via the recruitment address
Interested Persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed and submit their CV and Application letter via the recruitment email firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email subject.