KPMG Accounting Academy Program 2019 | KPMG Graduate Program Requirements.
Another wonderful opportunity has presented it’s self for Nigerian Graduates to secure employments via the KPMG Accounting Academy program 2019.
Any Interested Graduate should kindly continue reading the information on this page to get the full details of this KPMG Nigeria 2019 program.
The Apply for a Job team will show you the KPMG application portal and the KPMG Nigeria recruitment process for this latest Graduate program.
Job Title: KPMG Accounting Academy
Job Field: Internship
How Long is the KPMG Graduate Program?
Graduates that will be participating in this KPMG Nigeria Accounting Academy program, will be required to take weekly lectures and proceed to write their ICAN Examinations.
The KPMG Nigeria group will equally expose the fresh Graduates to the KPMG careers team and also make sure the understand what it means to do Accounting Jobs at the KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services Scheme.
- Heineken Graduate Program 2019 | Heineken Recruitment 2019
- KPMG Nigeria Latest Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Apply for KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Programme (Recruitment)
KPMG Graduate Program Requirements
- Only Graduates who
hasnot participated in any KPMG recruitment process are allowed to Apply for this Graduate programme.
- Nigerian Graduates
that havebeen searching for opportunities like the KPMG regular temporary program, KPMG temporary placement andKPMG Graduate audit should equally fill the application this KPMG Accounting Academy program. But they must have obtained their NYSC discharge certificates before using the application portal to Apply for this program, (this requirement is applicable to all Applicants). forfor
- The KPMG careers team has made it clear that Nigerian Graduates
that didnot study Accounting at their various Universities can also make use of the KPMG application portal to Apply for this program, but they must have passed nothing less than 2 papers at ICAN skills level.
- This KPMG Nigeria program is for Graduates that Graduated with nothing less than the second class upper division.
- Graduate Accountants that are presently doing their NYSC program in Lagos State or have been posted to do serve in the center for excellence (Lagos) can also Apply for this Accounting Academy program by filling the KPMG online application form.
- Again Nigerians that want to Apply for KPMG regular temporary program, KPMG Graduate Trainee or KPMG temporary placement are welcomed to Apply for this Accounting Academy program, but they must have passed their O’level exams in one sitting (this requirement is applicable to all Applicants).
- The last requirement states
tahtthe interested Nigerians must be below 25 years old.
Why You Should Apply for this KPMG Accounting Academy Program
Each Participant normally stand a good chance of getting a Job at KPMG Nigeria, you will also learn from the highly experienced Professionals and gain more Accounting qualifications.
Time needed: 35 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the KPMG Nigeria
- Apply Through the KPMG Application Portal
meetthe requirements for this Graduate program should visit the recruitment portal here: krb-sjobs.brassring.com to fill the KPMG online application form.
Apply on or Before: 9th