Kenya Revenue Authority Jobs | KRA Jobs 2021/2022
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the sole parastatal in the country’s Government that is responsible for collecting revenue on behalf of the Government. However, it was established in July 1995 and has since been a pivotal part of the country’s revenue generation arm.
In our recruitment update today, we shall be hinting to you on the current Kenya Revenue Authority Jobs. Which is among the most sought after Job vacancies in Kenya 2021. Also, these positions at KRA we believe will be of good interest to those searching for KRA Job vacancies 2021/2022, Commissioners Jobs in Kenya, KRA Internship 2021/2022 or how to access the KRA recruitment login page.
Job Title: Deputy Commissioner (Technology, Innovation, and Intelligence) and lots more
All You Need to Know About this Deputy Commissioners Jobs in Kenya
- The position is reserved for professionals with vast experience and technical know-how in the Science and Technology sector. That can formulate the best-advanced methods needed in handling the commission’s day to day activities.
- A good part of this KRA Deputy Commissioners Job in Kenya will involve the development of Software Applications, and other supporting tools for effective service delivery in the commission.
- You must be independent-minded and highly innovative because this is one of the professional KRA Jobs vacancies 2021/2022. That only experts and those with in-depth experience are the most eligible to apply.
- Officials handling this Kenya Revenue Authority Job recruitment also hinted us that among other things. The KRA Commissioner will also spearhead needed technological innovative partnerships with other agencies and platforms needed for better service delivery.
- It is important for Applicants to note that before visiting the KRA e-recruitment login page, they must have a good tech plan that can ease the stress of paying taxes at the Authority.
- Ensure you are not in any way an ex-convict or still have issues with law enforcement agencies before applying for KRA Job 2021/2022.
- Furthermore, the KRA Commissioner will lead a team of other tech experts to develop an implementable technological strategy the authority can work with.
- Interested Persons are further reminded that these KRA Jobs 2021/2022, will also require the successful persons to develop a broadband database for the authority and also manage it.
- The recruitment process for this Job would be thorough unlike how KRA internship 2021/2022 would be handled. We advise you to bring all professional certifications that can give you an edge towards clinching the position
Eligibility / Requirements for the Current Kenya Revenue Authority Jobs
- If you have experience from doing web/computer programming Jobs in Kenya, then ensure you apply for this recruitment.
- This is actually one of the best paying jobs in Kenya that is why Applicants with Masters Degree stands a better chance of getting it.
- Experience in Data analyst Jobs and software development is very much essential for this Kenya Revenue Authority Job.
- Graduates of Computer Science, ICT or any related field are the most qualified to apply.
- Good Knowledge of Kenya’s tax system.
- Kenya Machakos Institute of Technology Job Application Form
- Ministry of Energy Kenya Job Vacancies 2021/2022
- World Vision Kenya Jobs 2021/2022 | World Vision International Jobs
- Competition Authority of Kenya Jobs 2021/2022
Title: Internship Program
Requirements for this Internship Program at the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Firstly, this KRA Internship program is made for only citizens of Kenya, that their age ranges from 20 to 35 years. Therefore anyone that’s from Kenya and equally falls in this age group, should fill the online application form.
- Only people that graduated with first-class in their undergraduate degree program or diploma program can apply. Also, they must have graduated from Government approved schools.
- Thirdly, Successful Candidates will make themselves available for the 12 months duration of this Kenya Revenue Authority Internship program.
- Lastly, Applicants must be fresh Graduates, with zero internships or work experience.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Apply for the KRA Jobs Portal Registration
Above all, interested persons who have read the requirements and wish to apply. Should proceed to the recruitment portal www.kra.go.ke and apply.
In conclusion, we will like to hear what you think. And the way you can help us achieve that is by sharing your thoughts in the comment section of this webpage. In addition, ensure you subscribe to our free email updates. Which will enable us to send you recent job opportunities and more.