Kenya Prison Service Recruitment 2021/2022 | Kenya Prison Recruitment Application Form
Kenya Ministry of Interior is one of the ministries domiciled inside the Country’s national Government. However, it oversees the activity of parastatals like Kenya Prison Service and Kenya Wildlife.
In other words, this is to inform the general public that the Kenya Prison Recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. Therefore, those searching for the Kenya Prison recruitment Application form, Kenya Prison service website, Kenya Prison Cadet recruitment, Kenya Prison recruitment 2021/2022 dates or how to access Kenya Prison recruitment 2021/2022 pdf list of venue and dates should read up the information provided on this page.
- Teaching Vacancies in Kenya | TSC Mass Recruitment 2021
- Health Record Jobs in Nairobi | Health Management Jobs in Nairobi
- GTB Internship 2021/2022 in Kenya | GTBank Internship Application
- Kenya Bus Service Jobs | Transport and Logistics Jobs in Kenya 2021/2022
- ICT Vacancies in Kenya 2021/2022
Kenya Prisons Service Current Vacancies 2021/2022
- Clinical Officers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Medical Doctors (Psychiatrists, General Physicians)
- Accounts/Finance Officers
- Procurement Officers
- Actuarial Scientists
- Statistics Officers
- Community Development Officers
- Public Administration and Management Officers
- Disaster Management Officers
- Security Management Officers
- Forensic Investigators
- Gender Development Officers
- Project Planning Management Officers
- Civil Engineers
- Library and Information Management Officers
- Clothing Textile/Interior Decor
- Hospitality Management Officers
- Business Management Officers
- Sports Management Officers
Job Location: Kenya
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
All You Need to Know About Kenya Prison Recruitment 2021 Plus Why You Should Apply
- Firstly, there are over 30 vacancies up for this Kenya Prison recruitment 2021. Therefore, no matter the level of education there is definitely something for you.
- Secondly, the Information we sourced from the Kenya Prison Service website has it that the work will require sound physical fitness, especially for those that are applying for Kenya Prison cadet recruitment.
- Thirdly, Because it is a work that is closely related to law enforcement. Applicants that still have pending issues with law enforcement agencies are advised not to obtain the Kenya Prison recruitment Application form.
- Kenya Prison recruitment 2021/2022 dates and centres will be announced on the website, ensure you frequent it for regular updates.
- Moreover, absenteeism on the day of assessment for this recruitment will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Falsification of documents is a punishable offence as disclosed by the officials please don’t fall, victim.
Additional Reasons that Should Make You Apply for Kenya Prison Recruitment 2021/2022
- In the same vein, If you have no business with this Kenya Prison service recruitment 2021. Then please don’t get close to the recruitment centers as any form of impersonation would be treated as a criminal offense.
- In addition, only those that made it to the shortlist of successful candidates would be invited for the mandatory Kenya Prison training for these Jobs.
- Most importantly, the Kenya Prison recruitment 2021 pdf form is not for sale. That is to say, that you should report anybody soliciting for money to give you the form to appropriate authorities.
- These Jobs are for Kenya citizens that is why you must have a recognizable valid ID card for proper identification before applying.
- In other words, Cadets and Technicians are the two main categories of work for this recruitment. Therefore, indicate your chosen work field in the Application before sending it.
- Lastly, for subsequent information on this recruitment subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job.
Kenya Prisons Recruitment Requirement for the Positions of Prison Cadets / Technicians
- Firstly and most importantly, Candidates obtaining Kenya Prison recruitment form. For the position of Cadets are expected to have obtained their undergraduate degree from recognized institutions.
- Further, the minimum educational requirement for a technician applying is a grade of D+ at KCSE or something similar to that.
- Thirdly, Applicants must have sound communication and interpersonal skill.
- The age limit acceptable by the officials is 18-28 years of age for diploma holders while degree holders are expected to be in the range of 18-30 years of age.
- Certainly, Applicants are expected to be of an average height which is one of the most essential physical requirement for a para-military Job of this kind in Kenya.
- Female Applicants should not be pregnant during the application or training process
- Also, recruitment is not open to pregnant women due to the physical training involved.
- Applicants must be free from all forms of criminal records, before applying to pass through the Kenya Prison Service recruitment process.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally stable.
- Lastly, these jobs are for Kenyan Citizens. That is to say, that people that are not from Kenya should not apply.
How to Join the KPS Career Team
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Prison Service
- Apply via the recruitment portal and address
Above all, interested persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply. Should visit www.publicservice.go.ke or www.prisons.go.ke, to download and fill the Application form.
Most importantly, Applicants should note that after opening this Kenya Prison recruitment portal: www.publicservice.go.ke. They will see some job opportunities that are currently being advertised by the Government organisation. All they need to do is to open or download the pdf, which contains full details of the advertised jobs and follow the application procedure.
Consequently, the filled Application form should be directed to.
The Commissioner-General of Prisons Prisons
P.O.BOX 30175-00100 NAIROBI
After which they will then submit at the address below.
Prison Staff Training College, Ruiru-Kiambu Road off the Eastern bye-Pass.
Lastly, the Apply for a Job team appreciates seeing your comments in the comment section. Because your thoughts and questions that you normally drop at the comment section help us to understand you more and as result, know how to serve you better. So don’t hesitate to comment before going to another page.