APHRC is home to people who are passionate about conducting research that will push Africa’s development. By increasing individual and institutional research capacity in Africa, we contribute to the growth of human capital for research and development. We seek people who genuinely think that with enough creativity and knowledge, we can address some of the continent’s most pressing developmental issues.
Between our headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, and our regional office in Dakar, Senegal, we currently employ 135 people from 14 different nations. We strongly believe in cultural variety and a dynamic work environment, with projects spanning the continent.
Recruitment has been announced by the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vacancies 2022. However, you might have arrived here while searching for Jobs at Kenya National Chamber of Commerce, KNCCI vacancies, KNCCI recruitment 2022, Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Jobs, or Kenya Chamber of Commerce career options.
Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vacancies 2022
Firstly, the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a non-profit organization taking at the helm of affairs. In ensuring the smooth running of the businesses of member companies and enterprises.
The board in order to solidify their efforts in discharging their duties is calling on Kenyans. Especially those interested in Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Jobs to apply for the ongoing KNCCI recruitment 2022. Moreover, the vacancies cut across different professions and certifications. Both fresh graduates and experienced hire candidates can apply. Because there appears to be something for everyone irrespective of the area of specialization.
Additionally, the Kenya Chamber of Commerce career is believed to be the best place to gain industry experience to excel in the commerce and industry sector. Remember, KNCCI vacancies and application is free of charge. Report anybody asking for money in exchange for the KNCCI Job Application form.
List of Available Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Jobs
Title: Assistant Trade (Policy, Advocacy & Research)
Roles and Requirements for Assistant Trade Role at the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Coordinate Research, Policy, and Advocacy activity in conjunction with KNCCI’s mission, vision, and annual legislative agenda.
- Secondly, the person will create a broad plan aimed at projecting KNCCI public image in good light.
- Should have at least a University Degree. Most preferably, in areas related to this Job.
- Only a qualified person will be employed to do this job.
- Also, Officials recruiting for Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vacancies 2022 insist candidates must be legal residents in Kenya.
Title: Communication and Partnership Expert
Roles and Requirements for Communication and Partnership Expert Position at the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Will form a synergy with partners of KNCCI and other key stakeholders.
- Will also mentor those that came for KNCCI Internships in Kenya.
- Good communication skills especially while relating with partners.
- Only M.sc holders can apply. This is because of how sensitive and professional this Job at the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry is.
Title: Human Resource Officer
Roles and Requirements for the Human Resource Officer at the KNCCI
- Assist in organization management of staff.
- To implement human resource policy procedures and systems.
- A degree in related social science studies.
- Professional certification is also mandatory.
- Apply for this Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vacancies 2022 if you have the experience.
How to Apply for a Job at KNCCI
- Apply through the recruitment email address
Above all, just prepare a good detailed CV of yourself, Cover Letter, and qualifications then send to the email below clearly indicating the position you are applying for.
Or apply at the KNCCI recruitment portal: www.kenyachamber.or.ke or kenyachamber.or.ke.