MSEA has announced Kenya Micro and Small Enterprises Authority Job Vacancies 2021/2022 for Interns. These opportunities we believe will interest those searching for Paid Internships in Kenya 2021, Internship opportunities in Nairobi 2021, MSEA Internships in Kenya or MESEA application form.
However, MSEEA is creating an opportunity for young graduates to gain the industry experience required to excel in their chosen careers. Also, the Kenya Micro and Small Enterprises Authority Job Vacancies 2021/2022 for Interns is another way of providing young graduates with lucrative opportunities to get paid while learning and gaining experience.
Moreover, it is one of the most sought after paid Internships in Kenya 2021 because of the remunerations attached to it. There are other companies that pay Interns in Kenya but MSEA Internships in Kenya remain exceptional.
Furthermore, Interns are also allowed to experiment with their knowledge in other fields while at the company.
Kenya Micro and Small Enterprises Authority Job Vacancies 2021/2022
Title: Strategy and Planning ( Intern )
MESEA Recruitment Requirements for this Strategy and Planning
- Firstly, with at least a National Diploma you can obtain MSEA Application form and apply.
- Will assist his or her superiors in the Strategy and Planning department in carrying out assigned duties.
- Further, no level of experience is needed. However, if you have done similar MSEA Internships in Kenya it will be an advantage.
- Only those between the ages of 20-35 can apply.
Title: Internal Audit & Risk Management (Intern)
Roles and Requirements for Internal Audit & Risk Management (Intern) Job at MESEA
- Must be enthusiastic to learn and committed to work.
- Don’t apply for Kenya Micro and Small Enterprises Authority Job Vacancies 2021/2022 if you are not from Kenya.
- Thirdly, Sound Organizational and Management skill.
- Similar to other Internship opportunities in Nairobi, only graduates can apply for theses vacancies
Title: Senior Assistant Director Internal Audit and Risk Management
Kenya Micro and Small Enterprises Authority Recruitment Requirements for this Senior Assistant Position
- Firstly, the employee will coordinate internal audit schemes in the authority
- Accountability and diligence to work. while carrying out delegated duties.
- Will teach and mentor junior colleagues especially those that came for MSEA Internships 2021
- In addition, a minimum of Masters Degree because of the nature of the position.
Title: Assistant Registrar
Roles and Requirements for this Assistant Registrar Job
- Registering MSE associations and umbrella organizations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- This is not among Kenya Micro and Small Enterprises Authority Job Vacancies 2021/2022 for interns. Therefore, a good length of experience is required.
- Lastly, the opportunity is open to only law graduates.
Job Title: Director Business Development
Requirements for Director Business Development Job at the Kenya Micro and Small Enterprises Authority
- Firstly, Applicants should possess nothing less than 12 years of relevant work experience.
- Interested persons must have acquired a Bachelor’s degree, in any discipline that relevant to the Director Business Development position.
- Thirdly, each candidates should possess a Maters degree in any of the courses, that’s essential to this job.
- The MESEA recruitment team, has made it compulsory that Applicants must possess Entrepreneurship Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks.
How to Apply for a Job at MESEA
Apply through the Kenya Micro and Small Enterprises Authority recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons should simply visit the MESEA career portal: msea.go.ke and apply.