Recruitment for Kenya Film Commission Jobs has commenced. The commission announced this on the website. Kenyans interested in Film Jobs in Kenya, Kenya Film commission careers, Kenya Film Commission Jobs 2020, or Kenya Film Commission internships should proceed and obtain the Kenya Film Application form and apply.
The commission is the sole government establishment vested with the power of censoring and regulating film production in the East Africa country. The recent recruitment is geared towards strengthening the already existing workforce in the commission.
Our team has listed all that is to be known about the vacancies and also how best to apply for the available Film Jobs in Kenya.
Kenya Film Commission Job
Kenya Film commission careers provide a platform for one to broaden his/her knowledge of Kenya Film and television industry. The recruitment cuts across different administrative and professional positions which provides everyone an equal opportunity of getting employed.
Furthermore, we also wish to inform applicants that Kenya Film Application Form is not for sale. Avoid anybody trying to play cheap scams on you.
List of Available Kenya Film Commission Jobs
Title: Corporate Communication Officer
- Take photos, arrange for interview sessions, and also engage critical stakeholders.
- All photography and video designs in the commission remain part of his/her core duty, especially during events.
- Must be a University graduate in Journalism or public relations. Communication graduates can also apply.
- Proficiency in the use of photo and video editing tools and software.
- Mentoring and teaching of Interns are also an integral part of the Job.
Title: Industry Capacity Development
- Providing support and professional development opportunities for established and emerging professionals in the film industry.
- Will additionally be involved in practitioners and investment seminars while wooing investors to invest in Kenya Film industry.
- At least a B.sc in in either Project Management, Education, Filming Production or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience doing similar Jobs.
Title: Customer Care Officer
- Do not obtain Kenya Film Application form for this position if you are not a graduate with either B.sc or a national Diploma.
- Experience from Customer care Jobs in Kenya or any place.
- Kenya Film Commission Jobs 2020 also requires applicants to tender evidence of work experience.
- Provide service information to clients and stakeholders.
Title: Human Resource Officers
- HR Kenya Film commission careers require applicants to be of sound organizational skills.
- Recommend recruitment, promotion, and dismissal of erring staff.
- Will also mentor Kenya Film Commission internships candidates.
- At least 1-year experience in similar HR Jobs in Kenya.
- Nothing less than B.sc/HND in fields relevant to this Kenya Film Commission Job.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Film Commission
- Apply through the application address
Fill the Kenya Film Commission Application form through the portal http://kenyafilmcommission.com/images/Careers/TEMP-EMPLOYMENT-APPLICATION-FORM.pdf
Follow the instructions as clearly stated on the Kenya Film Commission website.
All applications should be addressed to the office below.
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission
Jumia Place II, 2nd Floor, Lenana Road
P.O. Box 76417- 00508