Kenya Film Commission Job | Kenya Film Application Form 2022
Recruitment for Kenya Film Commission Jobs has commenced. The commission announced this on the website. Kenyans interested in Film Jobs in Kenya, Kenya Film commission careers, Kenya Film Commission Jobs 2022/2023, or Kenya Film Commission internships should proceed and obtain the Kenya Film Application form and apply.
However, the commission is the sole government establishment, vested with the power of censoring and regulating film production in the East African country. Also, the recent recruitment is geared towards strengthening the already existing workforce in the commission.
Our team has listed all that is to be known about the vacancies and also how best to apply for the available Film Jobs in Kenya.
Kenya Film Commission Job 2022/2023
Certainly, the Kenya Film commission careers provide a platform for one to broaden his/her knowledge of the Kenya Film and television industry. In addition, the recruitment cuts across different administrative and professional positions which provides everyone with an equal opportunity of getting employed.
Furthermore, we also wish to inform applicants that Kenya Film Application Form is not for sale. Avoid anybody trying to play cheap scams on you.
List of Available Kenya Film Commission Jobs
Title: Corporate Communication Officer
Kenya Film Commission Recruitment Requirements for Corporate Communication Officer
- Take photos, arrange interview sessions, and also engage critical stakeholders.
- Secondly, all photography and video designs in the commission remain part of his/her core duty, especially during events.
- Most importantly, Candidates must be University graduates in Journalism or public relations. Communication graduates can also apply.
- Proficiency in the use of photo and video editing tools and software.
- Mentoring and teaching Interns are also an integral part of the Job.
Title: Industry Capacity Development
Requirements Industry Capacity Development at the Kenya Film Commission (KFC)
- Providing support and professional development opportunities for established and emerging professionals in the film industry.
- Will additionally be involved in practitioners and investment seminars while wooing investors to invest in the Kenya Film industry.
- At least a B.sc in either Project Management, Education, Filming Production, or its equivalent.
- Lastly, have a minimum of 2 years of experience doing similar jobs.
Title: Customer Care Officer
Kenya Film Commission Recruitment Requirements for Customer Care Officer Role.
- Do not obtain the Kenya Film Application form for this position if you are not a graduate with either B.sc or a national Diploma.
- Secondly, the experience from Customer care Jobs in Kenya or any place.
- Further, the Kenya Film Commission Jobs 2022/2023 also requires applicants to tender evidence of work experience.
- Provide service information to clients and stakeholders.
Title: Human Resource Officers
Required Qualifications for Human Resource Officer Job at the Kenya Film Commission
- Certainly, the HR Kenya Film commission careers require applicants to be of sound organizational skills.
- Recommend recruitment, promotion, and dismissal of erring staff.
- Will also mentor Kenya Film Commission internship candidates.
- At least 1-year experience in similar HR Jobs in Kenya.
- Nothing less than B.sc/HND in fields relevant to this Kenya Film Commission Job.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Film Commission
- Apply through the application address
Fill out the Kenya Film Commission Application form through the portal: https://kenyafilmcommission.go.ke/careers/
When you open this Kenya Film Commission Career portal. Gently scroll down to see the latest job vacancies and the application method.
Follow the instructions as clearly stated on the Kenya Film Commission website.
All applications should be addressed to the office below.
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission
Jumia Place II, 2nd Floor, Lenana Road
P.O. Box 76417- 00508
Lastly, don’t hesitate to tell us what you think in the comment section, and also ask questions. Because the Apply for a Job team will always respond to your questions.