Kenya Ferries Job Vacancies for 2022/2023
This is to announce that the Application has commenced for Kenya Ferries Job Vacancies for 2022/2023. That is to say, Kenyans interested in Kenya Ferry Services Job Vacancies, Kenya Ferry Jobs, Kenya Ferry services internships, and Kenya Ferry security jobs should apply.
However, the establishment is a transport wing responsible for inter-waterways transportation in Kenya. It also happens to be an important link for those heading from Kenya to Tanzania through the waterways.
Kenya Ferries Job Vacancies for 2022
It is massive recruitment to enforce the already existing team on the ground. The available Kenya Ferry Services Job Vacancies cut across different lines of skills and qualifications which means there is something for all irrespective of the level of experience and certificate.
Officials further inferred that the recruitment exercise for Kenya Ferries Job Vacancies for 2022. Would be transparent allowing equal opportunity for all. No room for lobbying, favoritism, or any form of unequal treatment.
Additionally, we also wish to inform applicants that recruitment is free as no money is required from anybody.
List of Available Kenya Ferry Services Jobs
Title: Procurement and Supply Assistant
Requirements and Duties for Procurement and Supply Assistant Role
- Take inventory stock of all purchases as well as issue them.
- Supervision of the storage unit.
- Thirdly, at least a Diploma in fields related to this Kenya Ferry Jobs 2022/2023.
- Also, a minimum of 3 years of experience especially here in Kenya
- Lastly, only an Applicant that will be very punctual and dedicated to work. Will be considered for this Kenya Ferry Services Duties for Procurement and Supply Assistant Job.
Title: Accounts Assistant
Kenya Ferries Recruitment Requirments and Duties for Accounts Assistant Job
- Firstly, the person will work under the supervision of the head of accounts while also making a reasonable impact.
- All accounting duties and schematics are integral parts of this position.
- In addition, Applicants should possess sound and in-depth knowledge of accounting, especially in business.
- Certainly, it’s a professional position. Therefore, one must be a member of accounting professional bodies.
- Only committed and dedicated candidates are welcomed to fill the Kenya Ferries recruitment form, for this position.
- Additionally, apply if you have done accounting Jobs in Kenya before.
Title: Toll Inspector
Requirements and Duties for this Toll Inspector Role, That’s Among the Kenya Ferries Job Vacancies
- Firstly, the toll inspector checks on tickets’ validity and fills in the checklist.
- Secondly, the person will assist in inspecting the activities of toll cashiers among many other duties.
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) or equivalent as specified by Kenya Ferries Job Vacancies for 2022.
- Moreover, nothing less than two years of experience.
- only Applicants that will be very punctual and dedicated to work. Will be considered for this Kenya Ferry Services Duties for Procurement and Supply Assistant Job.
Title: Security Assistant
Required Qualifications and Duties for Security Assistant Job
- Oversee and report security situations while making recommendations.
- Can work under little or no supervision.
- Thirdly, the Kenya Ferry security jobs are for tactical people.
- Most importantly, a minimum of a Diploma in security management.
- Also, Applicants that are computer literate will have an advantage.
- Lastly, check the daily attendance and deployment schedule of security guards and any other security personnel and filing of records as required.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Ferry Services
- Apply through the Application Portal.
Above all, interested Persons should proceed to the email address below and submit their application to email@example.com or visit www.kenyaferry.co.ke.