Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Application Form 2021/2022
This is to announce that Kenya Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Application Form 2021/2022 has been released can now be accessed by the applicants. You will fit in if you are on the search for Kenya Anti Corruption Commission Jobs, Anti-corruption vacancies in Kenya, Anti-corruption commission career options as well as Kenya EACC recruitment 2021/2022.
Our team here was also able to source links for the recruitment and how best to apply for Kenya anti-corruption commission Jobs.
Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
In view of curbing corruption and build a society with a bedrock on integrity the Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission was established. The commission has been instrumental in bringing corrupt individuals especially government officials to book. They are also integrally involved in recovering government stolen assets as well as looted funds of the government.
The commission, in order to meet up the target and many demands on the job, is calling on eligible Kenyans to apply for the ongoing Kenya Anti Corruption Commission Jobs recruitment. The roles are demanding and also very delicate because of the position of this commission in Kenya. Therefore, only those with impeccable traits of integrity and diligence can apply.
The Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Application Form 2021/2022 as we were told is free of charge. Apart from experience hire applicants, fresh graduates can also apply for some of the available Anti-corruption vacancies in Kenya at KEACC.
Available Jobs at Kenya Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission
Title: Marketing Officer
Roles and Requirements for Marketing Officer Role at the Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- The applicant will work at the National Integrity Academy. Helping in building good marketing strategies for the academy.
- Will also act as a content developer for the academy’s website.
- Handle publicity and public image of the academy as well as create narratives when needed.
- Kenya EACC recruitment 2021/2022 officials demand nothing less than a B.sc or its equivalent for this Job.
Title: Supply Chain Management Officer
Roles and Requirements for this Supply Chain Management Officer Job at the Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Will develop an implementable frame-work that will allow for judicious use of resources in the commission.
- Will also prepare documents for contract bidding and tendering.
- Obtain Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Application Form 2021/2022 if you have experience in assets recovery Jobs in Kenya.
- It is among Kenya Anti-corruption commission career options that require at least a B.sc in fields related to the Job.
Title: Investigations Officer
Roles and Requirements for Investigating Officer Job at the Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- A good part of the role deals with economic crimes especially the ones relating to cyber fraud.
- Provide the commission with leads on investigations relating to suspected crimes.
- Must be a certified professional in computer applications skills. Especially as it relates to investigations.
- Anti-corruption Commission Application Form 2021 for this role is only for Graduates with at least 5 years of experience in this field.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Interested persons who have gone through the requirements should proceed to the recruitment portal jobs.integrity.go.ke and apply.
After opening this job application portal, simply proceed to the EACC Online Recruitment Portal. And start an online job application.