Kenya Airways Jobs | Kenya Airways Recruitment Process
The history of the Kenya Aviation industry will not be complete without the mentioning of Kenya Airways. Since its establishment, it has remained at the forefront of improved Aviation service delivery in Kenya and Africa.
However, to strengthen her workforce for effective service delivery. The Kenya Airways recruitment process has begun for Stock Controller at Kenya Airways. This recruitment will interest those searching for Inventory Jobs in Kenya, Available Kenya Airways Careers options, Kenya Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021, Kenya Airways jobs for form four leavers or Kenya Airways Careers Internship.
To clarity, we have listed the description of this Job along with what one stands to gain while working as Stock Controller at Kenya Airways. Therefore, ensure you read through it before applying.
Job Title: Stock Controller
Job Field: Purchasing / Procurement
All You Should Know About Stock Controller Jobs in Kenya Plus Requirements
- Firstly, this Stock Controller Job at Kenya Airways is for those that can render a proper account of cargo inventory activities at the airline.
- The design of good accountable framework for effective service delivery. And proper management of stock and inventory are all part of the Stock Controller roles at this airline.
- From what we gathered the Kenya Airways recruitment process. This Job would be straightforward, with little or no length of experience needed.
- Kenya Airways Career options for Stock Controller. Remains one of the best Kenya Airways Jobs with improved incentives and a competitive salary.
- Also, though Stock controlling Jobs can be stressful. The E-accounting and inventory management system in the Airport now makes work easier. Unlike other Procurement Jobs in Nairobi and local Stock taking Jobs in Kenya.
- Documentation of activities of sales agents / Ground handling of agents and Cargo accounting role are all duties of the Stock Controller at Kenya Airways.
- Apart from the improved salary and incentives. This Job also provides a good platform for one to network and meet people that will help in his/her future endeavors.
- In addition, you can also fit into this Job if you have done Inventory Jobs in Kenya before.
- Ensure you subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job for subsequent updates on this recruitment and other Job alerts.
Requirements for this Kenya Airways Job Vacancy for Stock Controller
- You must be good at the handling of the computer for you to pass through Kenya Airways recruitment process for this Job.
- Secondly and most importantly, only Graduates in Accounting are welcomed to apply.
- It is mandatory for you to be a member of related Accounting professional bodies before applying.
- Certainly, Kenya Airways Jobs requires discipline, diligence and effective delivery on assigned tasks for you to last long in it.
- Similar to Kenya Airways Cabin crew recruitment, good interpersonal and writing skills are very much necessary for this position.
- Lastly, a minimum of 1-year experience obtained from doing accounts assistant Jobs in Kenya or similar Inventory Management Jobs. Is enough length of experience to qualify you for the Job.
How to Apply for a Job Kenya Airways
- Apply via the Airline’s recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons that have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the official Kenya Airways portal HERE www.kenyaairways.taleo.net and apply.
Endeavour to subscribe for our free email updates, that will enable us send our latest post to your email inbox.
In conclusion, Applicants should understand that their comments are very important to the Apply for job team. Because your comments will enable us to understand if our content is satisfactory to you. Also, we expect you to equally ask your questions via this comment section.