KeNHA Job Application Form for 2021/2022 Recruitment
Recruitment for Kenya Highway Authority Jobs 2021 has commenced at the establishment. As a result, Candidates are charged to go ahead and obtain KeNHA Job Application Form for 2021/2022 Recruitment. We shall also provide clues on how best to apply for Kenya National Highway Authority Jobs and more information on current Jobs at Kenya National Highway Authority.
Kenya Highway Authority Jobs 2021
Kenya National Highway Authority is a national establishment in the country. That’s charged with the duty of ensuring the safety of Kenya’s highways. Through road maintenance, rehabilitation, and development. Moreover, they have been able to record immeasurable success in keeping the roads motorable. hereby ensuring the safety of road users.
Further, this ongoing recruitment remains a vital part of the commission’s desire to deliver effectively on the policies and mandate. Obtain KeNHA Job Application Form for 2021/2022 Recruitment if you have a desire for Jobs at Kenya National Highway Authority.
List of Available Kenya Highway Authority Jobs
Title: Senior Knowledge Management Officer
Kenya Highway Authority Recruitment Requirements for this Senior Knowledge Management Officer Job
- A good part of this role deals with data analysis and identifying gaps in the running of KenHA.
- Expected to have at least 5 years of experience in a similar field.
- Nothing less than a B.sc in Library and Information management fields.
- In addition, the Kenya Highway Authority Jobs 2021 officials also expect professional certification from Applicants.
Title: Assistant Director (Audit Services)
Roles and Requirements for this Assistant Director Job
- Will conduct all internal auditory report while also reporting to his/her superiors.
- Expected to have obtained all necessary certifications especially, IIA, ISACA, ACCA, ACFE, or any other recognized professional body.
- University degree from fields relevant to this position.
- Additionally, we were also made to understand that only Kenyans can obtain the KeNHA Application form for this recruitment.
Title: Assistant Director (Legal Services)
Roles and Requirments for this Assistant Director Job
- This is a delicate professional position. As a result, candidates must be people with the depth of experience needed.
- Most importantly, only law graduates. Preferably, M.sc holders.
- You can also obtain KeNHA Job Application Form for 2021/2022 Recruitment if you have a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal studies.
- Will provide in-house legal training especially for those that came for KeNHA internships.
- Kenya National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) Recruitment 2021/2022
- MSEA Application Form | MSEA Portal for 2021/2022 Job Recruitment
- KETRACO Job Advertisement 2021/2022 | Kenya Electricity Job Vacancies
- Kenya Prison Service Recruitment 2021 | Kenya Prison Recruitment
Title: Deputy Director ( Communications )
KeNHA Recruitment Requirements for this Deputy Director Role
- Will spearhead the flow of communication between different departments while also reporting to the superior.
- Will also coordinate the production of publications as well as staff training.
- KeNHA Job Application Form for 2021/2022 Recruitment remains available to only qualified Kenyans.
- M.sc in fields related to this Job. Nonetheless, B.sc holders with vast experience can also apply.
How to Apply for a Job at KeNHA
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Above all, qualified persons should apply for Kenya Highway Authority Jobs here: www.kenha.co.ke or kerra.go.ke.
Deputy Director (Communications) and Director Audit Services should email their applications to Boardrecruitment@kenha.co.ke.
While Director of Legal Services and Senior Knowledge Management Officer should email their applications to Managementrecruitment@kenha.co.ke.
Finally, we also wish to remind Candidates that the Application for Kenya Highway Jobs is free. Avoid recruitment scammers soliciting money.