KEMRI Jobs in Kenya | KEMRI Recruitment 2022
This is to announce that recruitment has commenced for KEMRI Jobs in Kenya. To clarify, KEMRI Recruitment 2022/2023 officials disclosed this in the latest update on the KEMRI website. As a result, we advise applicants searching for the latest KEMRI Jobs in Kenya, KEMRI jobs in Nairobi, KEMRI Jobs in Kisumu, KEMRI Jobs in Nyanza, or KEMRI clerical Jobs to apply.
However, our team has also listed below the application process involved in applying for this latest KEMRI Job in Kenya.
KEMRI Jobs in Kenya
Certainly, Kenya Medical Research Institute is a medical institution in the state established to assist in health research at the institution. In other words, KEMRI has been of immense help in providing first-hand analysis and information concerning the country’s health situations.
Furthermore, KEMRI Recruitment 2022/2023 is open for both medical and non-medical positions. Ranging from administration, Messenger, and Driving, to KEMRI clerical Jobs in Kenya. Clinical assistant roles as well as other medical positions are also available.
List of Latest KEMRI Jobs in Kenya
Job Title: Research Scientist
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Essential Requirements for this Research Scientist Job at KEMRI
- Firstly, interested persons should have a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or any other related discipline.
- Interested persons should be familiar with molecular biology laboratories and equipment.
- Thirdly, the job is made for those that possess Molecular Biology techniques.
- Applicants should have essential work experience, especially in cell cultures, gene cloning, and more.
Roles and Requirements for Administrator Job
- Firstly, the person will manage the day-to-day financial operations.
- Will be integrally involved in maintaining accounts while also overseeing other administrative duties.
- Organized and keen to detail as well as diplomatic skills.
- Most importantly, a minimum of B.sc. However, a Master’s Degree would be preferable.
- It is among KEMRI Jobs in Nyanza. Applicants residing there are more likely to benefit from the proximity.
Title: Regulator Coordinator
Roles and Requirements for Regulator Coordinator Job
- Oversee the coordination of in-house training of staff.
- KEMRI Recruitment 2022/2023 officials also hinted at the possibility of the person reviewing the process for studying SOPs.
- Excellent record-keeping and filing skills.
- KEMRI Jobs in Nairobi also require Strong communication, training/teaching, and leadership skills.
- A degree in Health Sciences.
Title: Assistant Study Coordinator
KEMRI 2022/2023 Recruitment Requirements for Assistant Study Coordinator Position
- Provide needed assistance to the study coordinator.
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations of the study and ensuring the timely submission of all accounting information. And reports as required by KEMRI recruitment 2022/2023 officials.
- Also, will assist in training interns for KEMRI Internships in Kenya.
- Should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Nonetheless, an M.sc will be preferable.
- Organized and keen on detail.
Roles and Requirements for this Nursing Job at KEMRI 2022
- Firstly, collect responses from study participants in communities.
- Secondly, a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized Nursing institution.
- Must also be a Registered Nurse.
- Good length of experience doing Nursing Jobs in Kenya. At least 2 years.
- Lastly, the experience in implementing clinical research studies remains ital.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Apply through the recruitment email
Above all, interested and qualified persons should visit the KEMRI career/recruitment portal here: www.kemri.org/careers/. To start an online job application.