This is to announce that recruitment has commenced for KEMRI Jobs in Kenya. To clarify, KEMRI Recruitment 2021/2022 officials disclosed this in the latest update on the KEMRI website. As a result, we advise applicants searching for the latest KEMRI Jobs in Kenya, KEMRI jobs in Nairobi, KEMRI Jobs in Kisumu, KEMRI Jobs in Nyanza, or KEMRI clerical Jobs to apply.
However, our team has also listed below the application process involved in applying for this latest KEMRI Jobs in Kenya.
KEMRI Jobs in Kenya
Certainly, Kenya Medical Research Institute is a medical institution in the state established to assist in health research at the institution. In other words, KEMRI has been of immense help in providing first-hand analysis and information concerning the country’s health situations.
Furthermore, KEMRI Recruitment 2021/2022 is open for both medical and non-medical positions. Ranging from administration, Messenger, Driving, to KEMRI clerical Jobs in Kenya. Clinical assistant roles as well as other medical positions are also available.
List of Latest KEMRI Jobs in Kenya
Roles and Requirements for Administrator Job
- Firstly, the person will manage the day to day financial operations.
- Will be integrally involved in maintaining accounts while also overseeing other administrative duties.
- Organized and keen to detail as well as diplomatic skills.
- Most importantly, a minimum of B.sc. However, a Masters Degree would be preferable.
- It is among KEMRI Jobs in Nyanza. Applicants residing there are more likely to benefit from the proximity.
Title: Regulator Coordinator
Roles and Requirements for Regulator Coordinator Job
- Oversee the coordination of in-house training of staff.
- KEMRI Recruitment 2021/2022 officials also hinted at the possibility of the person reviewing the process for study SOPs.
- Excellent record-keeping and filing skills.
- KEMRI Jobs in Nairobi also require Strong communication, training/teaching, leadership skills.
- A degree in Health Sciences.
Title: Assistant Study Coordinator
KEMRI 2021 Recruitment Requirements for Assistant Study Coordinator Position
- Provide needed assistant to the study coordinator.
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations of the study and ensuring the timely submission of all accounting information. And reports as required by KEMRI recruitment 2021/2022 officials.
- Also, will assist in training interns for KEMRI Internships in Kenya.
- Should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Nonetheless, an M.sc will be more preferable.
- Organized and keen to detail.
Roles and Requirements for this Nursing Job at KEMRI 2021
- Firstly, collect responses from study participants in communities.
- Secondly, a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized Nursing institution.
- Must also be a Registered Nurse.
- Good length of experience doing Nursing Jobs in Kenya. At least 2 years.
- Lastly, the experience in implementing clinical research studies remains ital.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Apply through the recruitment email
Compile the following in an application.
A cover letter with details of your current Job and how you can resume work if employed.
Recent CV along with email and mobile phone contact
Name and phone number for two professional referees
Two letters of recommendation
A copy of the latest payslip (if applicable)
Copies of academic and professional certificates.
Submit through firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.