This is to announce that the KBC Job opening and Recruitment process for 2021/2022 has commenced in earnest in Kenya. However, these KBC Job openings will interest those searching for Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Jobs, Job vacancies at KBC, Radio presenter jobs in Kenya as well as KBC internships 2021/2022.
Additionally, we shall also list out what employers seek in KBC Job applicants. Apart from broadcasting Jobs in Kenya, Candidates can also apply for other administrative positions in the corporation.
KBC Job Openings and Recruitment Process for 2021/2022
Certainly, the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is an establishment of the Kenya Government charged with the duty of broadcast News and Information in the country. It also educates the populace while playing a big role in regulating the activities of other media houses in the country. The body commenced KBC Job Openings and Recruitment Process for 2021/2022 in order to strengthen their already growing workforce.
The application remains open to all eligible Kenyans looking for Job vacancies at KBC or Radio presenter jobs in Kenya.
List of Available KBC Jobs in Kenya
Title: Manager Strategy and Special Projects
Roles and Requirements for this Manager Strategy and Special Projects Job
- Firstly, collect market intelligence enough to give KBC lead among other media houses.
- Provide the framework the team will work with.
- Additionally, before applying for KBC Job Openings and Recruitment Process for 2021/2022. Ensure you have obtained at least a B.sc from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 7 years experience especially in top administrative Jobs in Kenya.
Title: Assistant Editor-In-Chief
Roles and Requirements for this Assistant Editor-In-Chief Job
- Sound Communication skills.
- Secondly, Candidates should good content analysis and editorial skills.
- Thirdly, a good length of years in journalism with at least 7 years of experience.
- Membership of professional bodies is also important.
- KBC Job Openings and Recruitment Process for 2021/2022 is for only eligible Kenyans.
Title: Admin Manager
Roles and Requirements for this Admin Manager
- Will engage in constant consultation with critical stakeholders in the state on how to how best to engage everyone.
- Will also prepare quarterly, monthly and annual reports on the section’s activities.
- For this Kenya Broadcasting corporation Jobs, applicants must have at least a university degree.
- High integrity, honesty, and a team player.
Title: Work-Shop Officer
Roles and Requirements for this Work-Shop Officer Job
- A successful person will oversee all the technical and mechanical work in the corporation.
- Will also ensure the vehicles are always in good condition.
- A driving license with at least a university degree relating to mechanical engineering.
- Apply if you have done similar Jobs in Kenya before.
How to Apply for a Job at KBC Job
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons should quickly login to the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation here: www.kbc.co.ke and apply fast.
Alternatively, candidates can apply by submitting their application forms and CV to the email which has been provided below.
Additionally, it is expected you must have met the necessary requirements, especially for the professional positions. Submit to the address below.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
We also wish to inform you that the deadline is on 1st Dec.
Visit kbc.co.ke for more information.
To sum up, we hope the content of this web page. Explained everything you need to know about the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) very well.