Kajiado County Jobs 2020 | Kajiado County Health Jobs
Kajiado County is located on the rift valley of Kenya bordering Nairobi and Tanzania. It has a bubbling economic hub and contributes to Kenya’s GDP. Kajiado commercial hub provides Job opportunities for its teeming populace, especially for the residents and natives.
This is to announce that recruitment for Kajiado County Jobs 2020 has commenced. The Job we believe will interest those looking for Kajiado County Hospital Jobs, Kajiado County Clinical Officers Jobs, Kajiado County Nursing Jobs 2020, or Kajiado County Job Application form.
What You Should Know About Kajiado County Jobs
Kajiado County Jobs recruitment are conducted by the HR department of the County. Kajiado allows recruitment for only eligible persons. County officers in charge of recruitment are drawn from all the districts. It adopts a unique transparent recruitment process that allows for even representation all County district residents.
Candidates will additionally need to tender national ID cards, especially for professional positions. Some of the Kajiado County Jobs 2020 are contractual though they are subject to renewal. Applicants would need to also tender evidence of experience when needed in any of the Jobs they applied for.
Why You Should Apply for Kajiado County Jobs 2020
- Steady salary along with improved work conditions.
- Good paying Jobs especially for Kajiado County Hospital Jobs.
- Permanency of Job and security because candidates are offered appointment letters.
- Falsification of documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Lobbying for positions would not be accepted.
- Kajiado County Job Application form is free.
- A good number of positions are pensionable.
- Work incentives and welfare of workers is always a top priority.
List of available Positions at Kajiado County
Job: Registered Clinical Officer
Conditions for the Position of Registered Clinical Officer
- Medical history documentation and diagnosis of patients would be undertaken by the Clinical Officer.
- Assist the superiors in carrying out Medical Surgery Procedures.
- Will also perform additional designated medical roles.
- Minimum of National Diploma in Medical Clinical studies.
- Good length of experience in Kajiado County Clinical Officers Jobs.
- Experience in Clinical analysis.
Job: Registering Nurse
Conditions for the Position of Registering Nurse at Kajiado
- It is open to only registered nurses in Kajiado.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and also initiating discharge plans.
- Additionally, He/She will ensure ante-natal care and delivery of pregnant women.
- Sound background in Kajiado County Nursing Jobs.
- Regular update on patient’s records.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially while handling patients.
Job: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Conditions for the Position of Pharmaceutical Technologist.
- Must be of sound academic stand in the area of pharmaceutical studies.
- Will assist the doctor in prescribing drugs for patients in the County.
- Kajiado County Jobs 2020 officials are demanding at least a Diploma in Pharmaceutical studies.
- Experience from similar Kajiado County Health Jobs.
- Additional experience from Pharmaceutical Jobs in Kenya is an advantage.
Job: Medical Laboaratory Technologist
Medical Laboaratory Technologist Requirements at Kajiado
- The County is looking for an experienced Med-Lab Technologist from Kajiado.
- Preparing laboratory manuals and quality specifications.
- Good length of experience from similar Medical Jobs.
- Furthermore, officials will demand a valid ID card from Applicants.
- Must be a legal resident in Kenya.
- Additionally, candidates are expected to have worked Hospital Jobs before.
Radiographer Job Requirements at Kajiado County
- In-depth length of experience.
- Ability to interpret radiography information.
- Minimum of Diploma in fields related to this Job.
- Will Also perform additional designated health roles.
- Experience form Hospital Jobs.
How to Apply for a Job at Kajiado County
- Apply ia the recruitment portal
Interested Persons should proceed to the recruitment portal and and apply before the recruitment deadline.