Jumia Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment for Customer Experience Project Manager
Latest Job Vacancy at Jumia Nigeria for Customer Experience Project Manager that will always be punctual to work.
Any Candidate that is Interested in this Employment Opportunity will Apply for a Job online through Jumia Nigeria official Job Recruitment website. Applicants should also go through this post very well in order to be sure that they met the job requirements before Applying for this Job.
About Jumia Nigeria – africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Job Title: Customer Experience Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Description of Customer Experience Project Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- This role is responsible for the management of projects in Customer Experience [CXP] aimed at initiating, driving, and supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, as well as leading changes to support CXP strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements.
In particular you will:
- Distil customer insights into business recommendations by identifying meaningful customer indicators and trends and by performing root cause analysis to improve the customer experience
- Support projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build the business cases and plans for improving specific customer issues.
- Monitor other key customer-based projects progress and ensuring timely delivery of results.
- Design user-friendly tools, reports, dashboards and KPI’s to be used by management for customer KPI’s
- Identify and prioritize key touch points in the journey and design listening posts to capture stakeholder feedback at these listening posts.
- Regularly gather data from NPS surveys and report trends to manager along with insights and observation.
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for Customer Experience Project Manager Job at this Jumia Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Engineering or Analytic or related field
- 5+ years in service, operation, project management or process improvement
- Experience in roles which organized aggregated customer data to analyze trends and feedback while developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements
- Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams
- Track record of on-time, on scope, high quality implementations
- Proven experience of IT delivery management for significant change initiatives
- Advanced skills with Excel desired.
Apply on or Before: Not Specified.
Please Share This “Jumia Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment for Customer Experience Project Manager” Update, In Order For Your Friends To Apply.