Job Vacancy in Lagos State for IT Manager at StillEarth Limited
StillEarth Limited Current Job Recruitment for IT Manager that will Diagnose hardware and software problems, replace defective components and also carry out other functions of an IT Manager effectively.
About StillEarth Limited
StillEarth Limited – We are a multi-professional services company providing cutting edge solutions with focus on the improved quality lives. Through our commitment continuous improvement and uncompromised professional standards, we provide smart and premium solutions for our esteemed customers; operate safe, environmentally responsible facilities that are well maintained and cost effective; and develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and the communities within which we operate.
Job Title: IT Manager
Full Responsibilities of an IT Manager
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, standard operating procedures and checklists for end users and IT assets.
- Advance System troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis.
- Providing backup to other staff
- Managing The company’s social media network like facebook, twitter, etc and managing /coordinating the update of information on them.
- Proactively manage internet access and website administration
- Work with external Apps developer to integrate application with internal process and procedure
- Coordinate/managing the IT department’s activities and projects with a view to ensuring prompt achievement of the department and company’s set targets
- Deliver support across apps life cycle.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operation.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Operate consoles in order to monitor the performance of the LAN/WAN; and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records
Academic Qualification and Other Requirements for IT Manager Job
- B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management System
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, word and power point
- Working knowledge of any of Java++ and .NET, PhP and SQL Server
- Candidate must be strong in quantitative analysis, must be able to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills, analytical, problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
Application Deadline 3rd July, 2018.