Job Vacancies in Nigeria at the Federal Civil Service Commission | Federal Civil Service Recruitment Form
The Federal Government of Nigeria has brought good news to the qualified Nigerians that have been wanting to Apply for the latest Government Job vacancies in Nigeria.
The good news is that the application is ongoing for the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019.
So interested Persons should continue reading the full details of these Job vacancies in Nigeria 2019, that the Apply for a Job team has published on this webpage.
- Federal Civil Service Commission 2019-2020 Recruitment – www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Job Vacancies in Edo State Civil Service Commission
- Latest Engineering Jobs in Nigeria for 2019 (Opportunities for Engineers)
- Jobs at Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
- Highest Paying Job Vacancies In Nigeria This Week
Job Title: Federal Civil Service Recruitment (Officers & Other Ranks)
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Academic Requirements for Officers and Other Ranks at this Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Anybody that wants to Apply for an Officer role must have acquired a University degree with nothing less than second class lower division.
- Interested University Graduates must have completed their National Youth Service programme before filling the Federal Civil Service recruitment form.
- Anyone that intends to Apply for Other Ranks Nigerian must possess either Certificate of Education (NCE), Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (which must include Math and English).
Other Requirements for Officers and Other Ranks at this Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Those that are about to fill the Federal Civil Service Recruitment form must be Citizens of Nigeria.
- Nigerians that are Applying for Officers positions should between 20 to 25 years of age, while those that are Applying for Other Ranks should be between 18 to 22 years.
- The required Physical fitness for Applicants is: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups.
- Interested Persons must be Psychologically Stable.
- Applicants must be Medically Fit before Apply for these Job Vacancies in Nigeria Federal Civil Service.
- The Federal Government of Nigeria, only require People that are well-behaved to Apply for these Jobs.
- Nigerians that have been looking for opportunities like Federal Government recruitment 2019, Federal Civil Service recruitment 2019, Massive recruitment at the Federal Civil Service, Federal Government Vacancies or Latest Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria are welcomed to Apply. However, they must have all the relevant requirements listed above.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)
- Fill Your Federal Civil Service Recruitment Form (Application) and Submit to the Address Below
Anyone that meet the requirements for either of these Latest Government Job vacancies in Nigeria at the Federal Civil Service should send his/her Application to :
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Apply on or Before 24th May 2019.