Job Vacancies at Qatar Airways – careers.qatarairways.com
This is the official Qatar Airways Job Recruitment website – careers.qatarairways.com
All the Job Vacancies at Qatar Airways around the world are always posted on this website. So if You want to Apply for a Job at Qatar Airways, simply login to the Qatar Airways jobs portal: http://careers.qatarairways.com – HERE to start an online Job application.
Therefore, if you want to get a Job at Qatar Airways, then follow the instructions that you will see on this portal careers.qatarairways.com to know the Job Description, Responsibilities, and Requirements and learn How to Apply for a Job at Qatar Airways fast.
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high. From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
In other words, we take pride in our people, and a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential. To why we are one of the finest and fastest-growing airlines in the world. http://careers.qatarairways.com/qatarairways/vacancysearch.aspx
Job Title: Driver/Messenger
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
Description of this Job at Qatar Airways
- The successful candidate will need to carry out transport service in a customer service-oriented and safe and timely manner.
- Secondly, he will also need to handle mail/documents/material and personnel meeting required timetables. And ensure that vehicles are maintained to acceptable standards. careers.qatarairways.com
Duties of Anyone that will Occupy this Position at Qatar Airways – careers.qatarairways.com
- Firstly, the person will maintain vehicles in good condition to acceptable standards (clean, serviced, and fueled) so the delivery timetable is met.
- Secondly, he or she will transport Marketing materials safely to events
- Thirdly, any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Further, Drive the Country Manager in Nigeria when necessary.
- Securely transport office documentation between Airport and Town Office.
- However, the employee will transport staff as directed by the supervisor. To medical Centers, police departments and government departments, etc.
- Liaise with QR offices and departments, colleagues, supervisors, senior management staff, visitors and guests, and other external clients. Ensure interpersonal interactions are conducted while maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Assist in the general office work-filling, photocopying, preparing press packs, and other days to day work as directed by the supervisors. http://careers.qatarairways.com/qatarairways/vacancysearch.aspx.
What You should have before Applying for this Job at Qatar Airways – http://careers.qatarairways.com
- Firstly and most importantly, you need to have a minimum of Secondary school graduation. A minimum of 2 years of driver experience preferably in a multinational / airline/ hospitality organization is preferred.
- In addition, those that have experience in interacting with Banks, Airline Offices, and Government departments will be given preference.
- Certainly, you will be required to have good driving skills and needs to be familiar with city roads and traffic regulations. You must also have the ability to use discretion and perform allotted tasks.
- Lastly, a good knowledge of English (oral and written) is essential for this position.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Job Title: Manager – Customer Contact Center
Job Field: Aviation / Airline
Requirements for this Manager – Customer Contact Center Job
- Firstly, anyone that’s interested in this job, should possess nothing less than a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any relevant course.
- Secondly, you are expected to have 7 years of strong job-related experience.
- The Qatar Airways recruitment team has disclosed that the job, is for someone that can excellently write and also speak the English language.
- This job is made for someone that can actually foster teamwork among team members.
- Lastly, it’s important you possess excellent organizational and planning skills, before filling out the application job for this job.
How to Apply for a Job at Qatar Airways Online
Above all, interested and qualified candidates should visit the Qatar Airways career login: careers.qatarairways.com – HERE and apply.
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Plus a copy of the Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Driving License
After opening this Qatar Airways career portal. You will see a webpage that contains “explore or search jobs”. All you need to do is simply visit the search jobs web page to see find your dream Qatar Airways job. And finally, apply online.