Job Opportunity for Project Manager | Project Management Job in Nigeria
An International Non-Governmental Organization, known as Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) with many Humanitarian aid units is currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager in Nigeria.
You are also in the right place if you have been on the lookout for Project Management Jobs in Nigeria, project management jobs in Lagos Nigeria, Project Manager job vacancies in Nigeria, Project Management job opportunities in Nigeria, etc should grab on the opportunity and apply.
Furthermore, below are the requirements and reasons why you should apply for this Job as compiled by the Apply for a Job team. We also ish to remind applicants that apply for this job is free of charge.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Yobe, Nigeria
Field: Project Management
Why You Should Apply For This Project Manager Job at Cooperazione Internazionale
- COOPI is an International NGO, working with them brings one closer to gathering experience in the international labor circle.
- International Humanitarian aid Jobs gives one a sense of contribution to the welfare of the most vulnerable in society. Especially, in times like this
- It provides an avenue for one to meet up with expatriates in Humanitarian Jobs. While also learning from them
- Additionally, just like Project Manager job vacancies in Nigeria, this is one of the highest paying NGO Jobs for Project Manager.
- Cooperazione Internazionale is headquartered in Italy with operational bases in many parts of the world. Therefore, working with them will most likely afford one the opportunity of traveling the World.
- If you see any Job opportunity for a Project Manager in an International NGO it is advisable you apply. Because, no matter the location of the International NGO, workers are assured of safety.
Requirements For This Project Management Job in Nigeria.
- Applicants for this Job must have vast and sound knowledge of Project Management.
- Project Management is one of the Highest Paying NGO Jobs in Nigeria and as such only Masters Degree Holders in Social Sciences or other related fields can apply.
- Expected to have at least 5 years experience in any NGO field before applying
- Diligence and Accountability remain important traits one must possess.
- Interested Persons for this Project Manager Job must have the ability to adapt to an ever-changing working environment.
- Candidates with experience working for the European Union, have a better advantage.
- Anybody seeking a Job opportunity as a Project Manager must know that good team spirit is a non-negotiable trait expected from him/her.
- Excellent communication skills. This is because a good part of the job deals with communication
- Applicants should also note that computer literacy is important as well as good digital skills.
How to Apply for a Job at COOPI Internazionale
- Apply via the Company’s Recruitment Portal
If you have gone through the requirements for this Job and can fit into this management position, you can proceed to the recruitment portal here: www.coopi.org and apply online.
Conclusively, the application for this job is free of charge.
More Job Vacancies
- NISER Recruitment 2021/2022 and Requirements
- Current Teaching Job vacancies in Abuja 2021/2022 | Teaching Job Opportunities in Abuja
- Is FRSC Starting 2021/2022 Recruitment, See Full Details Here
- Survival Fund Application Form Portal 2021/2022
- University of Ibadan Recruitment 2021/2022 | UI Recruitment Portal
Lastly, feel free to ask questions and also tell us what you think about this “Job Opportunity for Project Manager | Project Management Job in Nigeria” update. Via the comment section.