Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Job Recruitment for Power Inventory Planning /Warehousing Lead that will be Responsible to receive and keep respective stock items in properly secured areas.
This Vacant Position is Located in Lagos State and each Candidate that has the requirement for the job should carefully follow the application procedure below to apply for a job in Nigeria through Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company career website.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Power Inventory Planning /Warehousing Lead
Reporting To: Head Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Full time
Power Inventory Planning /Warehousing Lead Job Description
- Effectively Manage Receipt, Warehouse, Inventory & Issue of materials and valuable stock
What are the Roles of Power Inventory Planning /Warehousing Lead?
- Physically receives and keeps respective stock items in properly secured and designated areas in I.E’s warehouses/ stores.
- Manage and maintain product inventory and stock reconciliation trigger re-order levels; minimizing the incidence of nil stock.
- Monitor Unit’s performance through Key Performance Measures.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Head Department
- Ensures all materials delivered conform to specifications before they are received into the warehouse & before payments are made to the suppliers.
- Processes material issuances from the store that are duly raised and signed by designed officers in the respective user departments.
- Makes periodic physical checks and reconciliations as necessary to ensure zero pilferage and damage levels
- Supervise compilation of weekly, monthly stock statement of all materials & prepare Weekly forecasts based on trend and pattern of usage/consumption.
- Ensure accurate data maintenance on all relevant supply systems (bin-cards, SAGE) to ensure record integrity & meet audit requirements for stock accounting.
- Minimize overstock and removal of obsolete/redundant materials by initiating periodic Disposal process & activities for obsolete stock in the I.E warehouse.
- A relevant degree and/or MBA (or recognized equivalent) with at least 10-12 years relevant experience.
- MBA or recognized equivalent will be an added advantage
- Membership of a recognized chartered organization relevant to the position
- Cognate Industry experience
- Civil Engineering Design
- Project Management
- Procurement Management
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Selection & Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Business Focus.
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.