IEBC Jobs 2020 | IEBC Recruitment Portal
International Electoral Boundary Commission is an institution of the Kenya Government with the duty of conducting elections along with carrying out other electoral duties in all the counties and provinces recognized by the Kenya Government. However, since it’s the establishment, it has continued to play the exemplary role of making sure that Kenya Elections are always free and fair.
In other words, we at Apply for a Job is happy to announce to our readers that recruitment has commenced for IEBC Jobs 2020. Also, with the increase in the number of people searching for IEBC vacancies 2020 we believe that these Kenya Government Jobs will interest those looking for IEBC Jobs portal, IEBC by-election Jobs or how to access IEBC public portal for Job Applications.
Available IEBC Jobs 2020 Plus Recruitment Requirements
Title: Manager ICT and Business Continuity
Job Location: Kenya
Requirements for the Position of Manager ICT and Business Continuity
- Firstly, IBEC is looking for a cyber security professional that will help in providing the best cyber and ICT security against cyber attacks on the commission’s servers.
- This very IEBC Job 2020 is only for ICT graduates or those in similar field.
- Nevertheless, due to how professional and delicate this very position is officials are demanding nothing less than 10 years of experience obtained from doing similar ICT Jobs in Kenya.
- You are expected to possess all the professional certification required for this Job before visiting IEBC recruitment portal to apply.
Title: Manager, Communications and Public Affairs
Conditions for the Position of Manager, Communications and Public Affairs
- The successful candidate for this position will be the one to handle the public image of the commission, manage their relationship with partners and create an interactive avenue through which the management would be reached by the public.
- The call to apply is open to only University graduates of communications or related Social Science course.
- Thirdly, this position is among IEBC vacancies 2020 that Masters Degree is very much important for you to scale through the recruitment.
- Bear in mind that IEBC recruitment portal 2020 will not validate your Application if you are not a member of professional bodies related to this IEBC Job 2020.
Title: Constituency Election Coordinator
IEBC Requirements for the Position Constituency Election Coordinator
- This position is very delicate and not for people of questionable character.
- Secondly, you must be politically neutral before applying this Kenya Government Job at IEBC.
- Must be a University Graduate from a recognized institution.
- Experience gotten from doing IEBC by election Jobs is a leverage that will aide you in scaling through the recruitment process.
- We also advise those that have done Kenya Government County Jobs to also apply.
Title: Administration Coordinator
Eligibility for the Position of Administration Coordinator
- The Administration coordinator among many other duties will ensure efficient in-house administrative services for proper management of the commission.
- Furthermore, ensure that before you visit IEBC recruitment portal 2020 you must have at least 6 years experience in office administrative Jobs in Kenya.
- Lastly, there are no positions for foreigners in IEBC Jobs portal all the vacancies there are for Kenyans only.
How to Apply for a Job at IEBC
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to www.iebc.or.ke and apply.
In addition, after completing the online Application, Candidates should then proceed and submit their CV along with their Application letter stating their chosen position to the address below,
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
15th-floor Anniversary Towers,
P. O. Box 45371-00100,