ICAP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 | ICAP Job Vacancies in Ethiopia
We are happy to announce that the ICAP Ethiopia vacancy 2022 recruitment has commenced for interested persons in the country. This we believe will interest those looking for ICAP Jobs in Ethiopia, ICAP Job Vacancies in Ethiopia, ICAP Ethiopia recruitment, Jobs at ICAP Ethiopia or Ethiopia ICAP Vacancies.
Our team has also been able to compile a full list of what is expected of applicants as well as how best to apply for ICAP Job Vacancies in Ethiopia. Read through it for more clarity on how to go about the recruitment.
ICAP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022/2023
International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) is among the NGOs helping in the global awareness of AIDS especially in developing countries. In order to meet up the many demands of the organization, ICAP has thrown its doors open for eligible persons to apply for the ongoing ICAP Ethiopia recruitment.
ICAP remains an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, everyone will be accorded the same treatment with no preference of any sort. We also wish to remind applicants to stay away from scammers. Because ICAP Ethiopia Job Application will not require any recruitment fee. We are saying this due to complaints received in the past about applicants being scammed by fake recruitment officers. We don’t want that to be the same with ICAP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022/2023.
Available ICAP Job Vacancies in Ethiopia
Title: Clinical Officer
Field: NGO / Community Services
Requirements for the Position of Clinical Officer
- The Clinical Officer will assist in ensuring strict adherence to best clinical practices.
- Good knowledge of HIV enlightenment campaign programs.
- ICAP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 officials demand nothing less than 3 years of experience doing similar HIV NGO Jobs in Ethiopia.
- With at least a B.sc in any health-related field, you can apply.
- Only those that has sound communication skills, are welcomed to apply for ICAP Ethioia Clinical Officer job.
Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Field: NGO / Community Services
Roles and Requirements of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Will ensure optimal functionality of all the facilities and report observations where necessary.
- Will also document experiences, lessons learned case studies and other technical documents.
- Apply if you are a legal resident in Ethiopia. This is also applicable to other Jobs at ICAP Ethiopia.
- At least a University degree in any accredited medical line.
- Good length of experience especially in Health Jobs in Uganda.
- Further, any interested person that knows how to use the computer very well, will stand better chance of getting this job.
How to Apply for a Job at ICAP Ethiopia
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Above all, interested persons should apply for their preferred position with the ICAP International job application portal: icapacity.icap.columbia.edu.
Lastly, the Apply for a Job team will be looking forward to seeing your comments. So try as much as possible to tell us what you have in mind and also share this “ICAP Job Vacancies in Ethiopia” post. To enable your family and friends to apply.