How to Work for UNICEF | UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2022
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has announced the latest 2022/2023 job vacancies.
In other words, UNICEF can be addressed as one of the best things that have to do with helpless Children, the Organization has been doing awesome Jobs. Especially when it comes to the improvement of lives and the standard of living of disadvantaged Children across the world.
To clarify, we have made this web page available to present those that have been looking for a way to find the queries below:
- UNICEF Recruitment in Ethiopia
- How to Work for UNICEF
- UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2022
- The UNICEF Jobs Ethiopia
- UNICEF Vacancies in Ethiopia
- UNICEF Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
However, this post will be providing answers to these queries. And also show you the academic qualification and other requirements for the ongoing UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2022/2023.
Job Title: Education Specialist (Learning) and lots more
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
Duties of an Education Specialist
- Firstly, it’s the lawful duty of the Person that occupies this position to work with the Supervisor in order to strategise, design and implement plans.
- Secondly, those that do UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia normally discuss programmes. And also execute Educational programmes, in which the education specialist will be very much involved.
- The UNICEF Ethiopia Jobs are for some Education Specialists. That will constantly provide technical support services and work with internal and external Colleagues, to monitor UNICEF projects and meet the target of the programme.
Requirements for this Job That’s Among the UNICEF Vacancies in Ethiopia
- Every Ethiopia that is about to Apply for this UNICEF recruitment 2022. Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Economics, Psychology, Sociology or other Social Science courses.
- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is recruiting to employ someone that has at least 8 years of work experience in Programme Planning, Implementation and Management in Education.
- It’s very important that you are fluent in the English Language if you intend to Apply for this UNICEF Job or if you are waiting for the UNICEF Ethiopia Massive Recruitment 2022/2023.
- Applicants that know how to speak any other official United Nations language, will be at an advantage and might be easily given the Job.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at UNICEF/How to Work for UNICEF
- Apply Through the UNICEF Website
Above all, those that have seen the details of this Job and wish to Apply should visit the UNICEF portal to sign up here: www.unicef.org
You are also allowed to view the UNICEF competency framework at:
Lastly, the Apply for a Job team will be looking forward to seeing your thoughts on this “How to Work for UNICEF | UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2022/2023” post. So ensure you share your thoughts via the comment section of this webpage.