How to Apply for First Bank Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022/2023
The Apply for a Job team is going to show you how to Apply for First Bank Ghana 2022/2023 Graduate Trainee Recruitment here.
This ongoing First Bank Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment. Is going to be the first Job recruitment that the financial institution will be organizing this year.
However, People do search for Ghana First Bank Insurance Graduate Trainee 2022 – 2023. So we are glad to inform you that this is the most recent First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment. Is for everyone that has Graduated from either University or Polytechnic, so you can proceed with reading this post and Applying for this First Bank Job Vacancies in Ghan, irrespective of what you studied in school.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Location: Nationwide, Ghana
Job Field: Graduate Trainee
Description of First Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023
Firstly, this Graduate Trainee Recruitment is mainly for Ghanian Graduates that are looking for a way to bring out the best from their Selfs.
The First Bank of Ghana seeks to employ qualified graduates who want to acquire extraordinary skills and become very outstanding and well-recognized while putting these skills to use.
The ultimate purpose of First Bank in this Graduate Trainee Recruitment in Ghana is to get those Fresh Graduates. That will be trained to carry on with the affairs of Banking in time to come and also do it very well.
In addition, this First Bank of Ghana Recruitment will be used to employ and train Graduates for 3 months, at the end of the training. Trainees will then be deployed into various sections of the Bank for them to work with other Staff. And contribute exceptionally to the well-being of the Bank and Nigeria Banking sector at large.
First Bank of Ghana Recruitment Requirements for this Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Interested University Graduates must have Graduated with nothing less than second class lower division. While Polytechnic Graduates should have upper credit.
- Importantly, these Graduates can have BSc or HND from any department.
- These Potential First Bank Graduate Trainees should not be more than 27 years of age.
- Lastly, they must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme and also have discharge certificates as proof.
How to Apply for First Bank of Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022/2023
Above all, those that have gone through the requirements and other details of this First Bank recruitment 2022/2023. Should apply here: www.fbnbankghana.com to apply online through the First Bank recruitment portal.
- Fidelity Bank Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment 2022/2023 | Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Portal
- Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023 | Deloitte Ghana Jobs
- Ghana Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 | Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Process
In conclusion, we will like to hear what you think. And the way you can help us achieve that is by sharing your thoughts in the comment section of this webpage. In addition, ensure you subscribe to our free email updates. Which will enable us to send you recent job opportunities and more.