Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Sales Finance Manager
Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment for Sales Finance Manager that will be Managing all accruals on all offers and ensure accurate and complete reflection in the P&L at month end.
Candidates that are Invited to Apply for a Job at Guinness Nigeria Plc are the ones that have made these Essential Requirements listed below for this Position ready, Applicants should also learn the stated Responsibilities for this Position before proceeding with online Job application through Guinness Nigeria Plc Job recruitment website.
About Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Job Title: Sales Finance Manager
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Commercial Finance Director
- Guinness Nigeria operates a TBA model including beer, APNADS, mainstream spirits and Diageo international premium spirits brands (IPS). GN operations are fully integrated supply and demand units including 3 production sites.
- As a publicly quoted business we lead exemplary service to our customers, maximizing the value of our assets and investments, protecting the reputation of our business and brands, enabling innovation, and developing the capability of our people.
Description Sales Finance Manager Job
- The Sales Finance Manager role is focused on reporting, planning and managing Discounts & Allowances (D&A) spend across Beer, APNAD & RTD as well as IPS and Mainstream Spirits.
- It is a business partner role to Sales & Customer Marketing to provide concise and quality D&A planning, analysis and insights to shape and support how the money is spent.
- Consistently Deliver Great Performance – Challenging and supporting market leadership and other stakeholders to drive outstanding business performance,
- Find Solutions – Converting/driving financial reporting into analysis and insights – answering the “why” questions not just “what”, driving the expertise and understanding all aspects of the market’s financials i.e. Annual Operating Plan, Actuals, Risks and Opportunities.,
- Grow yourself – consistently improving capabilities within the Commercial Finance team and the wider finance team. Improving functional influence.
Responsible for preparing the D&A Activity Plan AOP including:
- Securing required approval of agreed activity plans
- Continuously reviewing and aligning with GN Leadership team
- Ensuring completeness, speed and accuracy of AOP
- Supporting the Activity Plan build-up of the budget
- Providing challenge and analysis at customer, channel and brand level of D&A budget allocation
- Modelling the financial AOP of all the different elements of D&A
D&A reporting, planning and analysis on monthly basis, including:
- Managing all accruals on all offers and ensure accurate and complete reflection in the P&L at month end
- Providing the monthly R&O as it relates to for D&A
- Proactive and insightful commercial analysis at month end of variance drivers of actual/accrued spend vs R&O and AOP
- Supporting the Head of Decision Support in driving resolution of issues and hold function to account for follow through on actions that result in optimal business performance
Pre and post Evaluation of Marketing Initiatives, including:
- Review of Sales and Customer Marketing Recommendations (SRs and CMRs) in terms of accuracy of financials, availability of budget and profitability viability of recommendation
- Review and payment processing of all close out reports for on time payment
- Review of M&E post activation and sign off with Sales and Customer Marketing Directors
- Self-starter, high commitment, delivers against goals with minimal supervision – ability to hit the ground running
- Able to effectively influence through peers / senior management and to manage different stakeholders
- Clear and succinct communicator both culturally aware and adaptable
- Able to lead others through personal impact across organization.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- 5 years’ experience of financial and/or management accounting in an FMCG company.
- Experience with SAP and Magnitude would be an added advantage
- Commercially aware and articulate
- Excellent project management skills working with cross-functional teams and demonstrable experience of establishing credibility, influencing and working at senior management levels