GTBank Recruitment 2022 | Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment
Finally, the Guaranty Trust Bank has commenced the first 2022/2023 Job recruitment. As a result, suitable and qualified Nigerians can carefully go through the GTBank recruitment process on this page, in order to see the full requirements and How to Apply for a Job at GTBank Nigeria.
Overview of GTBank
GTBank is a financial institution that has made a good name for itself in Nigeria and beyond. Also, the Bank has always provided the masses with excellent banking services.
Secondly, the Guaranty Trust Bank is also known for being one of the Banks that provide customers with reliable internet banking services.
Full details of this Job Vacancies at GTBank
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Requirements for GTBank Graduate Trainee Program
- Firstly, Applicants should have nothing less than a Bachelor’s degree, from Government approved schools.
- Only those that have nothing less than 5 O ‘Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics).
- Thirdly, each qualified Graduate must be willing to make a meaningful contribution to the Guaranty Trust Bank.
- Candidates must have their NYSC discharge certificates.
- Lastly, Applicants must not be above 26 years old.
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Description of Cyber Security Analyst Job at the Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Any Nigerian that is about to Apply for this latest GTBank recruitment, should be prepaid to do a world-class security Job at the Bank.
The Person will work with other security Personnel at the Guaranty Trust Bank. So they can excellently process application security/penetration tests on the Bank’s internal/external web.
GTBank Recruitment Requirements for this Cyber Security Analyst Job
- First of all, the GTBank careers team wants people that have gotten a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information or Security/Information Technology to Apply for this Job.
- Those that possess essential work experience from any reputable IT company. Can also Apply to pass through the GTBank recruitment process
- Eligible Applicants that have been wanting to Apply for the GTBank Graduate Trainee program 2022/2023. Can also Apply for this Job, pending the release of the Bank’s application form for the Graduate Trainee programme.
- Nevertheless, Candidates should possess at least one of these certifications: CISSP, GWAPT, CISM, CEH, OSCP, or CCIE Security.
- Those that acquired more than one of these certifications are normally welcome to Apply for Jobs in GTB.
- This career opportunity at GTBank is only for Nigerians that have National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- Meanwhile, the Job vacancy is for Graduates that have at least 1-3 years of essential work experience.
- Also, know that Jobs at GTB are always for Individuals that have the ability to learn new things and deliver Jobs that are done in a creative way.
Time needed: 40 minutes.
- Apply through the GTBank Careers Website
Above all, qualified Nigerians, that have understood the Description and as well, possess the requirements for this vacant position. Should visit the GTBank recruitment portal here: www.gtbank.com or gtbank.zohorecruit.com to see more information about this Job and Apply online.
Lastly, the Apply for a Job team always wants to know what you think about this “GTBank Recruitment 2022/2023” update. Through your reactions and comments, so try to leave a comment on this page and also make use of the share buttons. To share the job on social media, to enable your people to gain access to the information.