Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Juan Industries for Business Operation Management
Juan Industries is Inviting Applications for Her Latest Graduate Trainee Recruitment that is taking place in Lagos State.
Applicants are advised to read the full details of this Graduate Trainee Programme on this page and ensure they meet the requirements before sending their CV/Resume to the HR.
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Business Operation Management)
Job type: Full Time/Fresh Graduate /Entry Level Recruitment
Detailed Job Description
- Are you self-driven, confident, enthusiastic and passionate of building a career?
- Would you like to make your passion a reality?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class in business and
- scientific world? Then you are just the right candidate for the job.
- We are currently looking for qualified individuals, who consistently thrive for excellence to be trained to manage our operations and production processes to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our organization
Requirements for Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Juan Industries for Business Operation Management
Eligible candidates should:
- Not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for lawyers and postgraduate-degree holders as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of second class (lower division)
- Have a minimum of HND/BSc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training in operations will be given to successful candidates.
- Applicant with science background is added advantage.
- Salary Range: N130,000 – N160,000 per month
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Job at Juan Industries for Business Operation Management
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV/Resume to the “HR” via: firstname.lastname@example.org Using post applied for as the subject of the mail.
Apply on or Before: 10th September, 2018.
- All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
- The position is for candidate residing in Lagos only.
Please Share This Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Juan Industries for Business Operation Management For Your Friends To Apply.