Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos 2019
Are you a Nigerian Graduate that want to get full-time Job, then make good use of this wonderful opportunity by Applying for either of these Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos at Ojatee Consulting.
Graduate Trainee Job Description
Who is a Graduate Trainee? most People have been asking this particular question which the answer is that a Graduate Trainee is someone that is a recognised Employee of a company, that is currently passing through series of training, in order to be able to execute the Job that he or she was hired for very well.
We the Apply for a Job team is advising unemployed Nigerian Graduates to Apply for these Job openings because getting a first Job as Graduate Trainee is a very nice way for any one to start his or her career.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme for 2019/2020
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for Graduate Trainee Job in Lagos at Ojatee Consulting
- People that are interested in these Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria should not be above 26 years old.
- Graduates that Graduated from the University should possess B.Sc with nothing less than second class upper division (2.1), while the ones that Graduated from the Polytechnic should have HND with nothing less than upper credit.
- These Academic grades should be acquired in Marketing, Business Administration or any other course that is interchangeable with the ones stated above.
- Nigerians that want Graduate Trainee Jobs through this 2019 recruitment should have their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificates, before Applying for this programme.
- Applicants will also be required to present proof that shows they have nothing less than 5 O level credits in one sitting, which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Graduate Trainee Salary at Ojatee Consulting
The Ojatee Consulting normally offer her Graduate Trainees an awesome chance to develop and Apply skills in Job execution and later become full-time Staff of the company.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Ojatee Consulting
- Apply By Sending An Email Message
Graduates that have carefully gone through the description of this Graduate Trainee Jobs should direct their CV’s to: email@example.com
This email message that each Graduate Trainee Applicant is expected to send to Ojatee Consulting recruitment email address, should explain why the Candidate is good for the Job.
Apply on or Before: 6th January, 2019.