Graduate Trainee Jobs at Saroafrica International Limited, 2018
Saroafrica International Limited Ongoing Graduate Trainee Recruitment for Nigerians that are Self Confident, Skilled and also have credible ability to make sells.
The Application method of this programme is online, through Saroafrica website and Applicants are advised to gently go through the requirements for this programme before filling the online application form.
About Saroafrica International Limited
Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a contiguous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agro ecology zones of Nigeria.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (North)
Location: Northern Nigeria
Essential Requirements for Graduate Trainee Jobs
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
- Must be from the Northern part of Nigeria.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Crop production, Crop Protection.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by June 2018.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Application Deadline 25th June, 2018.
Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years, do not apply.