Ghana Revenue Authority 2021/2022 Recruitment | Ghana Revenue Authority Jobs
Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) was established by the Ghanaian Government. To help in collecting revenue on behalf of the Government from established and taxable businesses in the country.
We are pleased to bring to your notice that the Ghana Revenue Authority 2021/2022 Recruitment has commenced. This Ghana Revenue Authority Jobs, we believe will interest those searching for Ghana Revenue Authority Internship, Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Portal 2021/2022, Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment or GRA Recruitment 2021/2022.
Job Title: Risk Manager (Ghana Revenue Authority)
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
All You Need to Know about this Ghana Revenue Authority Jobs Plus Why You Should Apply
- Firstly, the Ghana Revenue Authority is looking for an individual with a wealth of knowledge. And vast managerial skills to lead its Risk Management Department.
- Ghana Revenue Authority 2021/2022 recruitment officials, disclosed that when employed the successful person. Would develop a feasible framework for risk management in the authority.
- The Job is vast with multi-dimensional duties attached to it. That is to say, you must be vast in knowledge of risk management to fit in. As obtained from the GRA recruitment 2021/2022 officials in charge of this Job.
- However, it is a professional position and among the current Jobs in Ghana 2021 with a highly competitive salary and entitlements attached to it, that is why the recruitment process according to the officials would be thorough to ensure only the best is picked.
- It might also interest you to know that this 2021/2022 Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment for risk manager in the Revenue Authority. Is open only to Ghanaians with a valid ID card on them.
- If you have done Ghana Revenue Authority Internships before or similar Executive Jobs in Ghana. Then you stand a better chance because experience from it will help you in the recruitment process.
- Anybody found guilty of certificate forgery in the cause of this recruitment would be automatically disqualified and prosecuted.
- Lastly, subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job for subsequent updates on this recruitment and other Job Alerts.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Requirements for the Position of Risk Manager
- As a top Administrative Job in Ghana. The officials in charge of the recruitment hinted that the least educational qualification, expected from Applicants is Masters Degree from any recognized university.
- Secondly, the Ghana Revenue Authority 2021/2022 Recruitment we were made to understand, is only open for eligible Ghanaians to apply foreigners residing in the country are advised not to apply.
- Sound communication skill is very important for this Ghana Revenue Authority Jobs.
- In other words, the Authority will also prioritize the possession of excellent leadership traits from all applying.
- Applicants should have good knowledge of computer, and also know how to use some computer programs like the Microsoft Office. In other to effectively manage risk at the Ghana Revenue Authority.
- In addition, membership of professional bodies would be sincerely desirable if available.
- You must also be well-grounded in the knowledge of Ghana Financial management laws.
How to Apply for a Job at Ghana Revenue Authority
- Apply via the recruitment email address
Above all, qualified persons are made to apply via the Ghana Revenue Authority official career portal: gra.gov.gh/careers/.
After visiting the website, all you need to do is simply scroll down. In order to see the latest job openings at the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA). And then apply for a job that suits you very well.
Alternatively, interested persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply, should proceed and submit their CV to the Authority’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.gra.gov.gh.