Ghana Public Service Recruitment 2021/2022 | Current Public Service Jobs in Ghana
The Federal Ministry on Information Ghana, in line with the recent Right to Information (RTI) Act, has expressed the desire to recruit information officers. In order to help in the proper implementation of this act in the Country.
Also, we are happy to announce to you guys that Ghana Public Service Recruitment, for Information Officers has commenced in the country’s Ministry of Information. However, these Jobs will interest those searching for How to fill public service commission form, Public service commission form 2021/2022 or Ghana Public Service vacancies.
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment 2021/2022 | Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Form
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Form 2021/2022
- Apply for a Job at Ghana National Commission for UNESCO (2 Vacant Positions)
- Qatar Airways Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
- Ericsson Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022 | Ericsson Recruitment Process
Job Title: Information Officers ( RTI Officers)
Location: Ghana, Accra
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Description of these Current Public Service Jobs in Ghana Plus Why You Should Apply
- The Right to Information Officer through the Ministry of Information will assist in documentation. And compiling of information for easy accessibility by the General Public.
- Secondly, the Employee will also ensure proper implementation of requests and timely delivery on assigned duties which is an integral part of the Job.
- Moreover, these vacancies are all Graduate Jobs with no mandatory advance level certificate required to qualify. Which makes it easy for fresh graduates to apply.
- Ghana Public Service recruitment officials for these very positions disclosed that a good part of these Current Jobs in Ghana involves data entry. Therefore, if you have been on the search for Data entry Jobs in Ghana, then this might be your opportunity at getting one.
- Unlike some Local Government recruitment 2021/2022 in Ghana, these Jobs are not restricted to any region or district in the country. As a result, all eligible Ghanian citizens are welcome to apply.
- These Current Jobs in Ghana being Jobs in the Government sector assures successful Applicants pensions after retirement.
- Certainly, if you have passed through Local Government recruitment in Ghana or similar Ghana Public Service recruitment. Then you will understand that the falsification of documents to get a Job is a serious criminal offence in the country.
- There would be equal opportunity for everybody applying. So don’t pay anybody to scale your way to the list of successful candidates to avoid being scammed.
- Similar to Local Government recruitment in Ghana. There would be an online test assessment for this recruitment, that will determine those that will make the final shortlist of candidates for the Job.
- Ensure you subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job to get subsequent recruitment updates in Ghana and other Job Alerts.
Ghana Public Service Commission Recruitment Requirements
- Nothing less than a B.sc certificate in Law or Information and Communication-related studies. Is required for these Graduate Jobs in Ghana.
- If you have done Teaching Jobs in Ghana before, then you are most welcome to apply. Because a part of the Job will involve teaching and sensitization tours.
- Completion of National Youth Service in the country is a compulsory requirement. As disclosed by the recruitment officials of these current Jobs in Ghana.
- Experience obtained while doing NGO Jobs in Ghana, or similar entry-level Jobs. Would be very necessary for this Ghana Public service recruitment.
How to Apply for a Job in Ghana Ministry of Information
- Apply via the recruitment email address
Above all, each Interested person should submit his or her CV and Application letter. Stating the position they are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.moi.gov.gh for more information.